Well Pump issues

/ Well Pump issues #21  
Real men don’t need instructions :love:.

you would not believe the number of service calls I’ve been on due to someone not following instructions. But I like earning easy money.
Are you in the pump business?

/ Well Pump issues #22  
Never too old to learn something. I always assumed that hooking up a 230v motor to 120v would fry the motor. I know better than trying it the other way around.

/ Well Pump issues #23  
Are you in the pump business?
No, electrician. used to get lots of calls about lots of items not working because they never followed instructions. Heck, i reciently got a call about a generator not working. They never wired the control wires into the transfer switch.

Last edited:
   / Well Pump issues #25  
one well company i deal with said they LOVE ice storms. thats when all the homeowners bring out their small generators and try to run a well. he than gets to pull burnt out pumps and replace.....then buy a nice new boat.

/ Well Pump issues #26  

you would not believe the number of service calls I’ve been on due to someone not following instructions. But I like earning easy money.
“If all else fails, read the instructions.” 😄

/ Well Pump issues #27  
“If all else fails, read the instructions.” 😄
Unless it's a computer which requires you to check your email before you are able to get online. I never could figure that one out...

/ Well Pump issues

I'm just glad there are "real men" on TBN who can read a post and offer something more than criticism.

• Good Post
Reactions: JJT