Well, then this happened

/ Well, then this happened #11  
Holey Moley Batman, that's an enormous log. I am amazed that your tractor lifted it. What is the game plan for it?

I had forgotten how impressive your grapple is.

Sorry about the oil bath. At least now you can tell people that you had boiling oil poured on you for attacking the root of the problem...

I am glad that you weren't hurt.

All the best,

Peter

/ Well, then this happened
That was my nightmare, hose rupture, then freewheeling into a lake with the rotary cutter. Now I can add a 250 deg. oil bath.
How many hours does your machine have?
Doesn't that model have a hyd parking brake?

Its a 2006. It does have the brakes but they won’t activate unless pile severely drops or the engine stalls. In truth I didn’t freewheel very far and it took me a moment to realize what was going on.

/ Well, then this happened #14  
My brother has a bell feller buncher. No covers over the spaghetti factory of hoses in the cab with him. He'll get a bath one day. He has the covers...

/ Well, then this happened #15  
Nobody hurt - good. Only your pride. Man - that is one really large tree. A pic of your chainsaw would be impressive also.
Pic of saw in first picture of this post resting on the back of machine.

Glad u are OK.

/ Well, then this happened #16  
Yes. And this machine has specialized brakes but by the time I figured out what was going on I was in top of the logs.
I can see a lap full of hot hydro fluid being distracting. Again, glad you're okay.