Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Well #1  

landedakioti

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota L4060 hst
To the ones that care the Vermont doctor got all the tumor where the Maine doctor said they did but he missed some. Thanks to a old client and his friend the surgeon. She won't need any poison in her she is like what a 4 month old should be . Then I get a call form my old client that he payed the Vermont hospital so all I have to worry is the Maine one which is good I can handle that. In return he wants me to make him a mahogany baseball bat to hang in his office right next to his NY Yankees championship ring. Now I need to find a big wood lathe all I have is a mini one.

/ Well #2  
Good news! I am happy for you.

/ Well #3  
Nathan

That great news all the way around! So glad the new doctor found all of the cancer! Thank the Almighty!

And to have a wealthy friend come to rescue on the hospital and doctor bills! Sounds like you have made a lasting impression on a lot of people through your talents.

Prayers to you and your family. You have been through a lot. It's time for a run of positive things to bless your household.

Have fun making that bat. If we were closer, you could use my wood shop anytime!!

/ Well
The client that help was at one point my little league baseball coach. I also went to high school with his son and daughter.

/ Well #6  
LaK, Hope your most recent good fortune continues.

/ Well #7  
I believe that most of us on this "tractor site" who are fathers do care, and hope that things continue to go better for your family every day.

/ Well #8  
//snip//

Glad to hear she is doing better, but really this is a tractor site.

Wow, really? Yes, the thread could have been posted in another forum (easy moderator fix)...but this site is way more than a "tractor" site...and that's why TBN is a second home to hundreds of us regulars.

/ Well #9  
Wow, really? Yes, the thread could have been posted in another forum (easy moderator fix)...but this site is way more than a "tractor" site...and that's why TBN is a second home to hundreds of us regulars.

One has nothing to do with the other. Those of us who care about posting about issues that concern our TRACTORS do so in the appropriate tractor forum on TBN.
Personal news, etc., just like tractor news belongs in the appropriate forum.
This has been brought to this OP's attention on numerous occasions to no avail whatsoever.
And sarcasm about who does or doesn't care about a child who is ill is unwarranted too. But the attitude continues, as if somehow the OP knows who does or supposedly does not care about his daughter....
It's totally out of control and until the admin does something about it things will just stay the way they are, which benefits no one, especially those who would like to discuss their tractor issues in the forum(s) set-up for us to do so.:mur:

Status
Not open for further replies.