Welvo ZL10A Wheel Loader

/ Welvo ZL10A Wheel Loader #1  

Anakist

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland TC40DA
Hi All,

I have been looking for a FEL for my tractor or a second tractor with a FEL and have found a Welvo wheel loader for sale down here for a great price. The guy selling it says it was brought over by "the Yanks" which I assume means your Military when they come over for joint training operations every couple of years; and it has had the exhaust manifold, batteries and key stolen.

Apart from that he assures me it is perfect. Worked beautifully when he used it to clear 2" wattle suckers from his land, doesn't leak oil from anywhere, drives like a dream.

Does anyone have info on the engine in the loader? I see on the internet that the current ones use a Changcai Zn385q, has this changed at all recently? Is this a copy of a Kubota or a Yanmar or something similar that I will be able to get an exhaust manifold locally and just bolt up?

Any general advice on the loader? I am going to be digging, pushing stacks of debris and woody weeds together for burning, and scraping on a hobby farm (and probably pushing trees over while giggling uncontrollably in my very own wheel loader) if I buy it. Maybe clearing mud out of dams and spreading road base too. Are they ok for this kind of job?

Thanks!

James

/ Welvo ZL10A Wheel Loader #2  
I watch a fair amount of military "surplus " auctions and have never seen (or heard of) these show up. That doesn't mean much, but everything is Deere, Case or other machines that are common here in the States. Sometimes an older International shows up.
Good luck with your search 👍

/ Welvo ZL10A Wheel Loader
They aren't going to buy a nice one to take to another country and leave it. And they aren't going to ship a cheap one home when they can just sell it in country and walk away.

I am hoping someone knows something about them. There are heaps of different brands I can find online with the same model number, just different tyres and paint!

Thanks!