Westendorf Brush Crusher

/ Westendorf Brush Crusher #11  
No. But the 7700 would. I think it would require 1 or 2 remotes. I cant find any specs on any of those claws tho. A few choice words are needed in addition to the pictures. ... Along with prices.
If he has to get remotes anyway we might as well go the SSQA fork with fabricated claw route. Plus SSQA forks would be far more useful for other task.

/ Westendorf Brush Crusher #12  
Hiltz I have had one for a little over a year now. As someone mentioned you do have to remove the quick attach base from the loader arms to attach the grapples because they operate independently. Their best use is for gathering and moving brush and small trees that have been cleared. I have forks without a grapple and there is no comparison. They are good for handling small logs and firewood size limbs easily. The independent action is actually a bit easier on the loader arms as it does not torque them as a fixed grapple might. I purchased them because I did not have the third function on my joystick and i did not want all of the extra hose running from my third remote . You will need to be able to react very quickly when lifting and moving brush and having to switch my hand to another control lever would cause problems in my view. They were cheaper than a quick attach grapple and the updates to my joystick. It takes time (20 minute) to remove or install them so I only use them when I know there will be a period of continued use. I paid about $1700 shipped from a Westendorf dealer. They work well for me but may not be for everyone. Again their primary design is for brush gathering and there they shine. Willie Jones

/ Westendorf Brush Crusher
Thanks Wille

/ Westendorf Brush Crusher #14  
   / Westendorf Brush Crusher #15  
I have used them. Lifelong friend /former employer has a set, uses them alot for fire wood and sawmill. Really like them.

I did make a few modifications and reinforced them at the tips.

This:

Vs this, after tieing them together and adding 2"x1/4" strip.

I'm sure he would be happy to speak to you, PM me if you want his phone number.

/ Westendorf Brush Crusher
Thanks for all the information. You guys are the best.