What’s it worth?

/ What’s it worth? #1  

repair1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360, Kubota 726 XKW 60
I recently came into possession of a B2026 with backhoe, loader, 60” mower deck and 60” power angle snow blade and frame. I would like to keep it but it’s really too much tractor for my small yard and I already have a BX that is perfect for me. I need to sell the B to settle the estate but I have no idea what a fair price is in the current market? The tractor and all equipment was always kept inside. It has 320 hours on it and was very lightly used. The tractor is located in NE Ohio.

administrator please move this if I posted in the wrong place.

/ What’s it worth? #2  
put it up for auction and you will find it's market value

pay a professional appraiser and you will have its market value

what I or any other wag says is irrelevant when it comes to estate valuations

/ What’s it worth? #3  
Do you need to sell it SOON?
My wife, an attorney, has settled a lot of estates in the last 20 years, many have taken over a year to settle just because of paperwork.
Tractors sell best in spring and you might want to wait to put effort into it. For now put it on TBN with a best offer statement.

/ What’s it worth? #4  
Post pictures, as many as you can, from several angles. Kinda tough to give any idea sight unseen.

/ What’s it worth? #5  
Rough numbers:
13k for the tractor
4k loader
4k backhoe
1k mower
So likely worth around 22-23k

Just my estimate however.

/ What’s it worth? #6  
Ask salesman at local Kubota dealership for informal valuation, check price of equivalent new machine, look up auction results on tractorhouse.com, professional appraisal or list for sale and see what happens.

/ What’s it worth? #7  
Rough numbers:
13k for the tractor
4k loader
4k backhoe
1k mower
So likely worth around 22-23k

Just my estimate however.
Around here, people prefer to buy new. That is in spite of good used equipment often being as good or better mechanically.
Like anything used, it has to be in good condition or worth very little. But assuming good condition and such - then around here my guess is that tractor and equipment would bring about 15/16k. Plus or minus 3K.
rScotty