What 3point hitch tiller has a good reputation?

/ What 3point hitch tiller has a good reputation? #1  

marshallcro

Tractor
John Deere 3720, Farmall Cub, Bobcat 3400
I' m in the mart for a 3 point hitch tiller. Who has a good reputation and who doesn't?

/ What 3point hitch tiller has a good reputation? #2  
I just bought a King Kutter. I researched Howse, King Kutter, Land Pride, Tartar and even some of the purely Chinese makes before I bought the King Kutter II that I got. KK has a good recommendation from TBN folks, are priced right and look to be one of the better quality fabrication jobs available. I like the 6 tines per rotor flange as compared to 4 on some models. I think this will make for smoother operation. IIRC where I read it, 6 tines also required less HP to turn than 4.
Tartar Tillers are also a highly recommended tiller from many folks. I think some of the TSC brand are Tartar but have to check the stickers to make sure. Gear drive seems to be more highly recommended than the chain drive like the Land Pride has, so that is another thing to consider. Some brands are entirely made and assembled in China and I think about all have some parts like drive shafts an maybe gear boxes that are made in China so I wouldn't toss them into a reject pile because of it.

/ What 3point hitch tiller has a good reputation? #3  
I have had a Kuhn tiller for fifteen years with superior performance. They are a little more expensive but you get what you pay for.