what a dealer

/ what a dealer #1  

motroutfisher

I just purchased a new L3400 on Saturday. Not only did I get the best of three quotes from the 3 dealers within 100 miles of my farm, but this guy had a bonafide 50's diner built in the corner of his store. He brough my wife and daughter right back and prepared them ice cream and old fashioned fountain drinks. I had a vanilla coke. We sat at the bar and enjoyed the diner. It was really an unique way of treating a customer. After purchasing my bota, he fixed my clan and another buyer cheesburgers and fries. He did this while still serving other customers and fielding phone calls.

The truth is, he was one BUSY guy, but the diner was so enjoyable that you didn't seem to notice. I could never keep the pace that this dealer did. I never purchased anything and felt as at home as I did buying this tractor. If he can provide up-front service like that, well I know he will do it if need be down the road.

If you are in SW Missouri and looking for the best service and prices in the region, you will find it at Quarrels supply in Bolivar, Mo. I don't know if this site allows people to reccomend dealers, but I feel compelled to do it. It is a great set-up and worth the drive even if you are a coupe hundred miles away.

Oh yeah, the tractor is awesome! I put my first hour on it today.

/ what a dealer #2  
Well... I've one just about as good...my Dealer rides a Harley on weekends and he rides by our farm on 119 and he stops in to check on us and shoot the breeze. He will pull a dip stick, kick a tire or two and ask me if I've seen any good buys on the Web lately. He calls me his "market man". I'm really his "loss leader" because I always look over his inventory and pick on his over-stocked products. He makes me a deal or should I say steal! I own six Kubotas' now and whose counting. Next season is coming, the economy is going south and the interest rates will be interesting with stag-flation on the horizon. Good post, very nostalgic, refreshing that customer service is still number one when purchasing a new Kubota.

/ what a dealer #3  
Congrats on the new tractor and the great service!

I must live fairly close to you. I have a Crane, MO address - actually live closer to the little town of Hurley. I am about a mile from the James River.

I work south of here (also recently move to MO from Arkansas) so most of my price checks were from AR. I actually missed the fact there is a dealership in Bolivar. That would be about 1.5 hrs from here I would guess.

I ended up buying from Ozark Power in Springfield. My first visit there was ruined by a wacky sales guy. I almost didn't make a return visit, but I needed a tractor and they had a great selection of tractors and implements. In the end, I got a great salesman, found the sales manager and owner to be nice enough, AND got a better deal (after some negotiating) than elsewhere. The delivery service also worked out well. Other than intitial delivery within a few hours of purchase (I had an urgent project), they will be picking my tractor up soon to add some items not in stock. Also I can get them to to pick it up (no charge) for service work. I am about 45 minutes from them, so I appreciate the p/u and delivery!

So glad you are a satisfied Kubota owner! I don't have SIX of them, but I do have TWO - and like ob1kubota said, "who's counting?"!!!!

Terry

/ what a dealer #4  
My bad side would ask "who's paying for this diner and the free food"!! But my good side would say "burger, no tomatoes and no onions..large fry..coke!".