What am I missing about removing Draft Link (3720 Cab)

/ What am I missing about removing Draft Link (3720 Cab)
Back to the EA video. They show backward, leveling out fine dirt. Finishing the grade.

I was on a gravel and clay road over roots and football size rocks. I never saw what I was hitting, was always on the outside corner putting lots of leverage on the 3PT.

It's not that the technique is wrong. It's using it in the wrong place and time.

Learned the hard way, ~$350 a side from JD.

/ What am I missing about removing Draft Link (3720 Cab)
Got my tractor back from JD Dealer after a week. Since it's haying season, I thought that was quick. They had to torch off the Pin Fastener (LVU15084). Price was reasonable, they did some other minor work that I'd deferred due to the cost of transport. Working fine now. Thanks all for the advice, this one need more skill and tools than I possess.

/ What am I missing about removing Draft Link (3720 Cab) #33  
OZ
:thumbsup:

/ What am I missing about removing Draft Link (3720 Cab) #34  
Back to the EA video. They show backward, leveling out fine dirt. Finishing the grade.

I was on a gravel and clay road over roots and football size rocks. I never saw what I was hitting, was always on the outside corner putting lots of leverage on the 3PT.

It's not that the technique is wrong. It's using it in the wrong place and time.

Learned the hard way, ~$350 a side from JD.

I bent a draft link backing and pushing into a big pile of dirt. Fixed under warranty.
6 months later bent the new one by accidentally backing into a tree that jumped in my way. This time I took it off and straightened it out as best I could with a log splitter and put it back. The extra bends are hardly noticeable.