What are the better/older kubota small 4x4's

/ What are the better/older kubota small 4x4's #11  
There is a B1700hsd-b, and a B7300 available locally for the same price. They are both in very good condition, and both have mmm's. I don't have clue which is better, or if either has power steering. They are cool looking small tractors, and tempting.

/ What are the better/older kubota small 4x4's #12  
ChuckinNH said:
There is a B1700hsd-b, and a B7300 available locally for the same price. They are both in very good condition, and both have mmm's. I don't have clue which is better, or if either has power steering. They are cool looking small tractors, and tempting.

Don't know about the B1700 but the 7300 is 16hp, hydro, no power steering. I used to have one and it was a great little tractor.

/ What are the better/older kubota small 4x4's #13  
I would say include the B7100 in your search as well. If I remember correctly it is 17hp machine and I have not heard anything bad about them. A local dealer was selling one with HST drive, 4x4, AG tires for $3800 or so. It had about 700-800 hours.
Good luck

/ What are the better/older kubota small 4x4's
I may have found an old B6000 with the front pto and MMM in really nice shape for under 1600 bucks not to far from me. I know the rear PTO is backwards on this model, but I have seen the reverser box, but then again, if i have a MMM, I just need the 3pt for the rest of my needs. I noticed the muffler is on the right side and in the horizontal position, can this be changed to a vertical exhaust like other Kubota models? Thanks MIke

/ What are the better/older kubota small 4x4's #15  
digicamnut said:
Watch out on craigslist.org some one says he's in NY and advertising on Houston,TX craigslist that he's got a BX23 for $4500. I think i'ts spam. He emailed me back this is what he wrote... You decide!

Thank you for your interest in my 2005 Kubota BX23. The tractor is great, no damage and no hidden defects. I am located in Lyndonville, NY and I have the tractor here with me. I will ship it from here on my expense through DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers). The payment will be handled securely through SafePay Solutions. They will handle the financial part of this transaction, I will only take care of the shipping. If you want to make this purchase, the final price is $4,500 US. I am passing through a divorce with my wife and that's why I'm selling it.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Vince
its definetly a scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ What are the better/older kubota small 4x4's #16  
I think the B4200 may be a little on the weak side for even a 42" rotary cutter (bush hog) and other popular size implements that you may find. The 4WD B5200 (which I bought new in 1985) you see in the pic on the left has a 42" on it and it had just enough power to run it. Without 4WD these tractors are not really functional, they will get stuck easily without 4WD. With 4WD you can use a box scraper, disc, plow, mowers etc.

/ What are the better/older kubota small 4x4's #17  
montelatici said:
I think the B4200 may be a little on the weak side for even a 42" rotary cutter (bush hog)

There are a few implements for micro-compact UTs. The smallest brush hogs available are 36" light duty. I believe I have seen around 3 manufacturers. My Gearmore is 40", but it is heavy duty. My Gannon box blade and Gearmore rear blade are both 42", Muratori 'tiller is 37". I believe I have seen a 36" rear blade, and there are some Cat. 0 box blades that are around 36" and can be put on Cat. 1 with little adapter sleeves.

/ What are the better/older kubota small 4x4's #18  
Take a look at TractorHouse.com. Lost of older B series Kubotas.