What are these old tools?

/ What are these old tools? #1  

N80

Tractor
Kubota L4400 4wd w/LA 703 FEL
My father-in-law used to have a bunch of old tools. Most of them have been picked over and I've benefited from him getting rid of stuff. But I do not know that the tools are in the picture below. I'm talking about the 4 two handled tools in the lower right of the frame. They almost look like something to hold a tap or a die but I did not see any taps or dies lying around. Any info appreciated.

IMG_4771.jpeg

/ What are these old tools? #3  
The are thread tap handles as mentioned by NPALEN. One of the handles is stationary and the other turns to move the clamp in or out to loosen or tighten the tap. The end of the tap is square. Clean them up and they will work find. These are usually in included in larger tap and die sets for cutting threads.

/ What are these old tools? #4  
Are there any large drill bits or bores around? Maybe a handle for them for tapping wood barrels or something similar? Sort of like a brace.

What other types of tool are around? What did he work on, wood or metal?

/ What are these old tools?
Thanks guys. Sounds like my hunch was correct. I can't imagine that I'd ever have a need to tap anything that large.

/ What are these old tools? #6  
Well the 4-set with the handles on each side, those are tap wrenches. Everything else is sex toys, your father in law was kinky.

/ What are these old tools? #8  
Thanks guys. Sounds like my hunch was correct. I can't imagine that I'd ever have a need to tap anything that large.

I would hope you never need to cut new threads that large by hand but what about chasing/restoring some bunged up pipe threads? Pipe taps get large very quickly and need a lot more torque to run in because NPT are tapered. I wouldn't get rid of them if I were you but I'd be willing to buy if they're in your way.

/ What are these old tools?
They are still in my father in law’s basement for now. I’ll look at them more closely next time I’m there.

/ What are these old tools? #10  
Look close inside the "jaws" for threads. If you see threads, these are probably "chasers" for cleaning up rusty or damaged threads. The top one looks like it has three different sizes, and the lower three items have 2 sizes each.