What are these under my F250

/ What are these under my F250 #11  
Luke do you have a back up camera or rear proximity sensors? The plugs look similar to the plug for the back up camera on some cab and chassis trucks that I put the back up camera on. When I say similar I mean without looking I can't recall if that's exactly what the plug looks like off the top of my head or not.

/ What are these under my F250
Luke do you have a back up camera or rear proximity sensors? The plugs look similar to the plug for the back up camera on some cab and chassis trucks that I put the back up camera on. When I say similar I mean without looking I can't recall if that's exactly what the plug looks like off the top of my head or not.

Functioning backup sensors, no camera.

I don't know what they are for but the definitely have nothing to do with the up fitters . I have read up extensively on the up fitters and wired things to them on several trucks. The wires for the switches don't go to the back of the truck.

Thanks! There goes my theory.

Looks to me like they are blank plugs in wired sockets. The plugs would except pins for a 6way trailer plug and trailer brake controller.. Just my guess.

Yes, the colored part are plugs. Everything is 4 or 7way for modern trucks as far as I know.

The 2way plug certainly looks like DC power for something. The 6way plug pehaps could be prep wiring for the nonoptioned backup camers.

/ What are these under my F250 #16  
I don't know what they are for but the definitely have nothing to do with the up fitters . I have read up extensively on the up fitters and wired things to them on several trucks. The wires for the switches don't go to the back of the truck.

I agree... those wires are labeled and tucked up under the dash by the ebrake pedal. FYI... should you want to run something from those wires out the firewall, there is hole and rubber plug easily accessible just below the top edge of the floor covering about 6" inboard of the left kick panel.

/ What are these under my F250 #17  
There for the backup camera that would go in the tailgate. If you ever needed to remove the tailgate, that's what you disconnect and acts as a junction.

There for the backup camera that would go in the tailgate. If you ever needed to remove the tailgate, that's what you disconnect and acts as a junction.

You know this 100% for sure from one of your trucks?