What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for?

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #11  
I have two.
One is used for my top link.
The other I use for my hydraulic rollover plow.
I would like to have a third so I can have TNT and still have one left for the plow

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #12  
I use mine for my Woods stump grinder. Dual remotes for the stump grinder, one set to actuate left/right the other set up/down.

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #13  
We have 6" Salsco chipper that runs off the rear remotes on a Kubota L4310.
I'm considering a rear pull snowblower that runs off the PTO; the chute direction would be controlled by the remote.

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #14  
Because we heat our home exclusively via a wood stove, I had one set of rear remotes installed on my NH TC-40 so I could run a wood splitter. No one mentioned to me that in order for the splitter to become activated, you must tie the remote lever "open".
I'm now in the market for a backhoe but will have it plumbed as a power beyond attachment with no need to tie a lever open.

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #15  
I run my grapple off of a rear scv. JC

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #16  
Because we heat our home exclusively via a wood stove, I had one set of rear remotes installed on my NH TC-40 so I could run a wood splitter. No one mentioned to me that in order for the splitter to become activated, you must tie the remote lever "open".
I'm now in the market for a backhoe but will have it plumbed as a power beyond attachment with no need to tie a lever open.

Most valves can be modified with a detent option to keep the valve open. Look up your valve manufacturer and see what they offer.

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #17  
chipper impeller motor, mower slew, splitter.

I have a valve controlled set and a power beyond set....... for the obvious reasons.

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #18  
Hydraulic Top Link
Log Splitter
(backhoe uses pto pump)

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #19  
I have 3 sets of rear remotes on my Kama tractor.
It also has a separate 2 spool valve to run the dual hydraulic tilt cylinders. Of the 3 sets of rear remotes, I use one set for the hydraulic top link and one set for the hydraulic scarifiers on the box blade. When I put the hydraulic gauge wheels on the box blade, that uses the 3rd set. My backhoe runs off a PTO pump.

The Jinma also has dual hydraulic side link cylinders and a hydraulic top link.
They are plumbed directly to a 4 spool valve. The 4th spool on that valve goes to one set of rear remotes. Both tractors have an electric over hydraulic solenoid valve to run the grapples up front.

Other uses for the spare rear remote(s) are log splitter, hydraulic winch, gauge wheels that can be moved from implement to implement and the hydraulic dump trailer. I wish I had a hydraulic post hole digger too. The Jinma has a detented 4th spool especially for running the log splitter.
Rob-

/ What are you using your rear remote hydraulics for? #20  
Topping lift, backhoe and grapple. Potentially for a splitter sometime in the future.