What attachment do I need?

/ What attachment do I need?
Any more opinions?

/ What attachment do I need? #12  
Make a rake for the three point hitch using pickup tines.

I made one up a few years ago and it works quite well. I can rake grass that has been cut with a finishing mower with it.:D

Attachments

• windrfowing hay.JPG
    windrfowing hay.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 143
   / What attachment do I need? #13  
For debrie you might try a rock/brush rake with a grapple. I picked up on recently from an auction (bradco) and works pretty good at picking up all types of debrie. Sometimes I do wish it had a grapple on it.

Good luck.

/ What attachment do I need? #15  
We always use a Box scraper with the tines lowered enough to catch the debris, run over it and drop it and drag along the ground once it starts accumulating and the take it to the pile, raise the BB to dump and then use it to push it onto the pile. If the stuff is too big to drive over, we just push it with the box scraper; works well.

/ What attachment do I need? #16  
I have a RatchetRake and had a Landscape rake. The RatchetRake is best for final clean up of lose debris and for leveling out loose dirt for grass seeding. I'm not saying the RatchetRake wouldn't do it but the fine teeth are close to the ground and when you got a volume of debris, it would roll over it and it does have to be done in reverse. The forward teeth are for clearing out brush. The Landscape rake, in my opinion, would be your best implement for what you say needs to be done. Sometimes you/we have to get off our tractors, that's just life but I believe there would be less hand work with the Landscape Rake.

/ What attachment do I need? #17  
I've used a toothbar for this purpose. The teeth will help load material into the bucket and then you can carry it to wherever for dumping. With that said it won't pick up stuff that's too small. In those cases I'll put the loader on float and drive all the way to the dumping pile.

Peter

/ What attachment do I need? #18  
I don't know what kind of hydraulics those little tractors have but if you just need to add an extra outlet for a grapple you might look at these:

V&M Inc. Valves Page