What attachment; Rack or ????

/ What attachment; Rack or ???? #11  
I used a drag before and it worked out good. I made it out of a 5' section of 8x10 log and several lengths of chain. I tied rope behind the tractor to attach to the log. Each chain formed a big "U" behind the log and smoothed the surface quiet well. A few passes with this and it was good.

/ What attachment; Rack or ???? #12  
I used 2 I-beams that were 12' long chained together and then chained to the draw bar. Your tractor can pull that and it will level out the ground. Not perfect, but cheap and effective.

jb

CIMG4225.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/john_bud/Critters/CIMG4225.jpg

/ What attachment; Rack or ???? #14  
Was not very impressed with that Yard Tool Video, I guess its for finish work?

/ What attachment; Rack or ???? #15  
I've recently learned that there are two different implements that are both called a "Landscape Rake", at least by some.

The one most often referred to looks like this:
http://www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)/v/vspfiles/photos/LB%20Root%20Rake%20RR-3.jpg

The other one, also referred to by trade name as a Rock Hound (the original, I believe) or Stone Dawg, looks like this:
Rockhound.jpg

There are some videos of them in action on YouTube. Search for "Rock Hound".

I believe, in my admittedly limited experience, that the latter implement is what you need to clear your property. I recently rented one to remove rocks from a riding arena, and tried it out on some uncleared land nearby. It removed bushes, roots, rocks, sticks, whatever, and left a surface that looked ready for planting to my untrained eye.

You should definitely RENT, rather than buy, one of these if you decide it's the right thing. Here in San Diego, it cost $250/day for a skid steer and Cat LR8 Landscape Rake from the Cat Rent-It store, plus delivery charge. Way cheaper than buying a $7000 implement.

If you're thinking of using the tractor-pulled 3-point version, make sure you have the necessary hydraulic drive capacity.

/ What attachment; Rack or ???? #16  
It would seem your have sufficient blades to level your dirt and think someone already mentioned chain link fence to rake the final smooth and fair contact for your grass seed. Rake would work but don't see you having one. If you don't need a rake after this then just seed heavy and allow for some not to sprout. If you water it in it probably would do well.

/ What attachment; Rack or ???? #17  
I used a drag before and it worked out good. I made it out of a 5' section of 8x10 log and several lengths of chain. I tied rope behind the tractor to attach to the log. Each chain formed a big "U" behind the log and smoothed the surface quiet well. A few passes with this and it was good.
This drag works pretty good .
I love the fact that I can pick it up with the 3 point to turn around at the end of each pass to go the other way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
`````````````
It's ideal for narrow strips like i'm smoothing out here.

/ What attachment; Rack or ???? #18  
Was not very impressed with that Yard Tool Video, I guess its for finish work?

The video is a little lacking in some ways. Pulverizers have been around for ages. They were a mainstay for landscapers prior to Harley rakes. If the terrain is extremely rough,a box blade is usually needed before and, but I've followed right behind a D7 Cat when I graded my waterways. They weren't nearly "finished" after the dozer, but when the pulverizer was done with it's job, all I needed to do was throw seed on the ground.

No one single tool will do it all.