What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #11  
We have two four wheel drive trucks and a four wheel drive tractor. We can do about anything we want around here as far as farm chores go. But there is that need for speed. We do have enough land that we can wring out the ATV's when we want. And our dogs love it also. ATV's are just plain fun!

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #12  
Yamaha Kodiak. Most valuable tool I own.

kodiak-1.jpg

kodiak-2.jpg

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #13  
fp serious.jpgwhite knuckles.jpg
2009 Arctic Cat XTX Prowler
She runs around in it with the girls and I only get to use it when there is work to be done.
Dave

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #14  
I've got a 2001 King Quad 300. It's got a lockable front diff and superlow range so its good for pulling in the woods and I even used it for plowing our 1/4 mile driveway for several years. Not much of a trail carver but that's OK, it gets the job done.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #15  
SW Fla is big atv country with a lot of swampland being around. I currently don't own any atv, but have till couple years past owned new Artic Cat 500(belt driven),new Artic Cat 300(gear),Honda Rancher(gear/foot shift), and Kawasaki 300 Bayou. The A-cats I bought from a dealer that was closeing and flipped(sold) them quick for profit. If buying another atv soon I would buy a Honda Rubicon or Rancher(foot/gear).

Boone

Always thought about getting one of these P 6X6.

Attachments

• polaris-sportsman-6x6-01.jpg
    polaris-sportsman-6x6-01.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,795
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #16  
Gator 825i.....seems like a nice side by side for work and play.

DSCF0609.jpg

The RTV 500 that I traded in when I bought the Gator was a nice unit as well but definitely built for work not play....with longer suspension travel, more ground clearance and a bit more power it would have been ideal....the narrow width is very nice on the 500.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #17  
Polaris rzr s for fun and rtv1100 for work. 1966 m274 military mule.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 5,945
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 1,397
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.
This is good reading.
Keep them coming

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #20  
Hi...we have a 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP...use it for working in the woods and lots of general fun on trails with the grandkids. Three wide bench seat is the best with grandkids. Ranger had performed flawlessly to date. I do wish I had power steering for turning in tight spots.

Would also love to have one of the newer Polaris Sportsman 800 (850?)...love to ride them...maybe in the future we can add to the fleet. TMR