What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #211  
We just sold our 2001 Honda Rubicon 500 and 2007 JD 620i Gator to buy a 2013 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew.
I will pick the Crew up later this week when they get the windshield, roof, and back glass installed.

That leaves us with:
2013 Polaris Ranger 800 Crew
2009 Polaris Outlaw 50
2005 JD (Bombardier) Buck 500

Pics of all, sold and current.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #212  
WOW that Toolcat 5610 looks awesome
having the slasher in front would be great with my stiff neck

Yep, it's the only way to Mow! :laughing:

P3310011.JPG P4010028.JPG P4010031.JPG P4060002.JPG P4120002.JPG P4120025.JPG

More here:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/toolcat/275578-5610-cutting-brush.html

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #213  
Here's my Gator 825i and my friends Can-Am Commander 1000... i'll take the gator over the Can-am anyday when it comes to work/fun, but that can am can whoop bout anything when it comes to speed, ha ha!

View attachment 323450View attachment 323452

We test drove a Can Am Commander that was about a year old. The vibration was so intense that after about five minutes my wife asked to get out because her seat was vibrating so bad she could not stand it anymore. The noise of all the vibrating plastic was also more than I could stand for long. Also, it was apparent that when the weather got warm, the heat from the engine under your armpit was going to limit operation. We then test drove a Gator, and bought it that week.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #214  
what gator did ya get? i love my gator, she performs much better than i expected n the power steering makes it feel like a caddilac, ha ha...

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #215  
what gator did ya get? i love my gator, she performs much better than i expected n the power steering makes it feel like a caddilac, ha ha...

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #216  
Maiden voyage picked it up today.

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #217  
Maiden voyage picked it up today.

Looks fun! Were you able to sell that Gator?

/ What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #218  
   / What ATV, side by side or UTV do you have. #220  
wife just picked up this JD gator on mon.
View attachment 320414
its only an 08 TX model but has the electric dump with only 330 hrs. on it
she only paid $2500 for it
the best thing is I told her that thieves love them so it better go into the garage
so now her nice new buick enclave is sitting out in the weather
so last night she told me to price out what it would cost to build onto the barn
YEHHHHHH

I am more intrigued by all of the solar panels in the picture. How large a system do you have, did you do it yourself and how well does it work?