What blades for my 60 deck on my 425

/ What blades for my 60 deck on my 425 #11  
My comment would be to call a local JD dealership and get a price on the blades and then go to the ASC website and compare. ASC also offers a discount on multiple blade purchases as well. How I buy them, in multiple sets. I never sharpen blades, I just replace them yearly.

/ What blades for my 60 deck on my 425 #12  
On my X 500 I finally had to just take a blade into the local JD dealer to get the right blade figured out.

3 19" standard blades was~ $45 IIRC

/ What blades for my 60 deck on my 425 #14  
Looks like Deere blades for the 60" are $72 on Amazon free shipping for pkg of 3. Pkg of 3 for a Kubota 60" deck showing $65 on Amazon.

'nuff of the JD stuff is overpriced. Mostly hearsay BS. ;);)

/ What blades for my 60 deck on my 425 #15  
Looks like Deere blades for the 60" are $72 on Amazon free shipping for pkg of 3. Pkg of 3 for a Kubota 60" deck showing $65 on Amazon.

'nuff of the JD stuff is overpriced. Mostly hearsay BS. ;);)

E-bay blades
$179.19 / 9 = $19.90 ea

John Deere blades from Amazon
$72.00 / 3 = $24.00 ea

So 24 - 20 = 4

If you were walking along the street and you see $4 laying there, would you NOT pick them up ?

/ What blades for my 60 deck on my 425 #16  
I'll support my JD dealer so he'll be around when I need the help and service that ebay cannot provide. It's just me.

/ What blades for my 60 deck on my 425 #17  
I'll support my JD dealer so he'll be around when I need the help and service that ebay cannot provide. It's just me.
That is a good reason. Shop local and when you are in an urgent need, they will be there.

/ What blades for my 60 deck on my 425 #18  
Seeing a pic of the serial number tag would secure the blade part number. Have that pic available?
But looks like M141785
Correct - M141785

Suggest the OP buys 3x new Concave Washers also.

# M123522

/ What blades for my 60 deck on my 425

John Deere confiscated my JD dealers license and smashed his sign all because he wouldn’t expand his little country shop and become a mega JD dealer on I95 so I have no JD dealer