What CAN'T your Power Trac do???

/ What CAN'T your Power Trac do???
It was 50 and warm today. My wife and I went for a walk at a local state park. There were wooly bears crawling around on December 27th!!! And tons of waterfowl on the open water. No ice on any lakes yet. Heck, the water in my pool is barely slushy. I used to be ice fishing for a month by this time of the year when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, the PT didn't help me wrap Christmas presents this year. :laughing:

/ What CAN'T your Power Trac do??? #12  
It was 50 and warm today. My wife and I went for a walk at a local state park. There were wooly bears crawling around on December 27th!!! And tons of waterfowl on the open water. No ice on any lakes yet. Heck, the water in my pool is barely slushy. I used to be ice fishing for a month by this time of the year when I was a kid. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, the PT didn't help me wrap Christmas presents this year. :laughing:

True, but it is a lot of fun to use it for unwrapping.

/ What CAN'T your Power Trac do??? #14  
It was 50 and warm today. My wife and I went for a walk at a local state park. There were wooly bears crawling around on December 27th!!! And tons of waterfowl on the open water. No ice on any lakes yet. Heck, the water in my pool is barely slushy. I used to be ice fishing for a month by this time of the year when I was a kid. :rolleyes: Anyhow, the PT didn't help me wrap Christmas presents this year. :laughing:

Funny how folks get so concerned about global warming, and than they go outside and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Funny how folks get so concerned about global warming, and than they go outside and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet
I wasn't enjoying it as much as I would have been if I was ice fishing.... although the company was better. ;)

What's funny, is how some people just can't help but to mention global warming.

Well, whatever you want to call it, I used to go ice fishing on Thanksgiving break back in the 60's and 70's. Now its rare to get on the ice by the middle of January.

And I would have been able to use my Power Trac to tow stuff out onto the ice. I couldn't do that now, as the ice rarely gets 4" thick any more.

/ What CAN'T your Power Trac do??? #18  
Well, whatever you want to call it, I used to go ice fishing on Thanksgiving break back in the 60's and 70's. Now its rare to get on the ice by the middle of January.

And I would have been able to use my Power Trac to tow stuff out onto the ice. I couldn't do that now, as the ice rarely gets 4" thick any more.
That's how i remember it as well. Lots of snow, i even remember the Columbia river freezing over down by Vantage.

Don't be taking your poor PT out on that thin ice. :)

When friends would ask me if I'd drive my car out onto the lake to go fishing I'd say "no, but I'd drive yours.... "

/ What CAN'T your Power Trac do??? #20  
When friends would ask me if I'd drive my car out onto the lake to go fishing I'd say "no, but I'd drive yours.... "
Lol!

I remember my parents talking about people that would drive out on the Great Lakes. Ice was plenty think but the wind would sometimes change direction and the ice would break away from the main flow. I wonder how many of those old cars are at the bottom of the lake?