What controls are supposed to run the V-plow?

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow? #11  
the plow looks good on the Toolcat, I will be interested how it works, I have the V plow never tried it on the Toolcat figured the lift arm would take a beating, I use it on the S590, problem I have is the wings are real slow to respond,

neat storage for forks and bucket, have to do this and save some space in the shop

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow?
the plow looks good on the Toolcat, I will be interested how it works, I have the V plow never tried it on the Toolcat figured the lift arm would take a beating, I use it on the S590, problem I have is the wings are real slow to respond,

neat storage for forks and bucket, have to do this and save some space in the shop
I haven’t had much snow yet to use the plow but I’m not digging the speed of it already. If I don’t like it I’ll be trading it in on a blower and adding a plow on my truck.

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow? #13  
I haven’t had much snow yet to use the plow but I’m not digging the speed of it already. If I don’t like it I’ll be trading it in on a blower and adding a plow on my truck.

the S590 is too slow to use the V plow also snow packs on it sticking and not rolling off like my plow truck, the Toolcat I have the blower, works great when we have enough snow

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow? #14  
I am suprise to hear that they are slow to move.
I bought a (5/10) m騁al Pless (Plowmaxx) and the wings are fast as ****.

Only equipped with a selenoid kit (35$ cdn) witch is very cheap stuff whem comparing to a bobcat 7 pin kit (1,450$ cdn).
Normaly bobcat attachement are pure Candy.

I would ask my dealer.

Good luck and have fun

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow? #15  
I am suprise to hear that they are slow to move.
I bought a (5/10) m騁al Pless (Plowmaxx) and the wings are fast as ****.

Only equipped with a selenoid kit (35$ cdn) witch is very cheap stuff whem comparing to a bobcat 7 pin kit (1,450$ cdn).
Normaly bobcat attachement are pure Candy.

I would ask my dealer.

Good luck and have fun

Yes, check to see if a restrictor kit was installed to slow them up.

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow? #16  
How does the wing speed compare to this v-plow video?

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow?

That is about the speed of mine. After the 18-24” we got today I’m ready for a blower ��

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow? #18  

I think mine is about the same speed, too. Seems slow. Plus, with controls on a ToolCat's single joystick, it's pretty difficult to move both wings at once and maintain control of the joystick. I need a 3rd arm if I want to steer, tilt/lift, and move both wings on the move.

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow? #19  
First time that i am disapointed in a Bobcat attachment.
Only reason that i shop for those is the price. Very expensive for my wallet.

So this would be very similar to a pick-up truck v-plow handle, just slower.

What i almost bought (no dealer in Canada yet).

Fox VersaPlow Snow Removal System - YouTube

/ What controls are supposed to run the V-plow? #20  

that is quick to mine, there are times I have to operate the other wing to get it moving, the machine is a S590 and both plow and skidsteer have been back to dealer, they say no issues it is working at is should