What Did I Purchase?

/ What Did I Purchase? #1  

ArtMech

Platinum Member
Tractor
Present: 2003 Kubota M9000 DTF; 2001 Kubota GB15. Sold: 1985 Kubota L2202
That's what I've got week ago. I don't know, do I really need it, but it's too late to discuss. The price paid €5400 with 1.21 m width tiller included. Lets say it'll be dedicated for some small jobs (yard mowing, firewood preparation...). It has CAT0 hitch type, which I'll transform into CAT1. If anyone has any good or bad experience with such tractor, please share.

20211124_115049.jpg

If someone might ask me what is its brand name, I would answer I don't know. The only place with a sticker of well known brand name is on a steering wheel. But no marking anywhere else.

20211124_132622.jpg

And here is a VIN plate, which says me nothing except engine type D905, engine power 15 hp at 2500 rpm, and max 2700 rpm.

20211122_122252.jpg

This is indeed grey market tractor, but the company, which sold me this toy is well developed and supplies whatever parts for them.

Have I done a big mistake or not very? :unsure:

/ What Did I Purchase? #4  
I got Google translate to work on the right side of the sticker:
TractorByNet1588115838~2.jpg
Screenshot_20211205-074827.jpg

The left side is "
Agricultural machinery type
Agricultural machinery Model name
Classification Vehicle model name
Chassis number
Engine model
Continuous rated output
No load Maximum rotation speed
Manufacturer"

/ What Did I Purchase?
For sure I've searched info of it everywhere. Just I am confused that there is no mark on a bonnet or on the front grill as Kubota usually do. That led me to the question, why?

/ What Did I Purchase?
I'm very thankful for your valuable feedback, especially for translations.

One more thing I'd like to know is there an analogue of this tractor in the U.S.? Because as we know Kubota tractors of the same model may differ if they are produced for different countries or regions. Or sometimes even model name could be different. The first registration year of this tractor according to the seller is 2001.

/ What Did I Purchase? #8  
This is a Kubota tractor, however, these are usually sold on the Asian market under other names. Zen Noh for instance comes right to my mind on the older Kubota's.

Many of these tractors had some nice features like 3 pt auto leveling, bi speed, auto lift for the 3 pt once you hit reverse and many more. Sadly, these often get ripped off during use or during the import process, since they literally shove these things into a 40 ft container and ship it to whoever pays more for it.

/ What Did I Purchase? #9  
The rear wheel hub looks different....how does that work?

/ What Did I Purchase? #10  
The rear wheel hub looks different....how does that work?
The axle is a hex shaft and the hub has the matting hex that can slide in and out to adjust track width.

The shaft has a set of holes drilled through it and a pin will drop in to lock the rim in place. There is also two set screws to take any aditional play out.