WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #33  
I saw my dermatologist lady and got an icy feeling wherever she felt like spritzing my balding head, ears, nose, cheeks.... :rolleyes:

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #35  
All in one place... new to me 97 F350 dually with some free above ground corner post holes. Just sit one of those suckers down where you want it and it won't rot, pull out of the ground, or lean. I was able to move about 20 of these in 2 days of hauling this week.

View attachment 109078

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #36  
"I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pickup up all the garbage in the snow"

this is a quote from ______________ ? :)

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #37  
BXpanded sprayer, FEL forks and BH dolly arrived today. I'll be busy putting them together and trying them out this long labor day weekend.

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #38  
Hey, I think I got an e-mail from that guy. He was offering to give me 25% of his four hundred quintillion US dollars that he was going to lose in two weeks time. All I had to do was send him my account number, ABA number, social security number, my mother's maiden name, and my kindergarten teacher's last name. :rolleyes:

... haha i dont think we're talking about the same guy here... ;)

But seriously, before selling it my parents got a card under their windshield wipers every 2 months, about people that wanted the car for export.. Same as my friend with his Corolla...

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #40  
I seen an ad in the paper for a pole chain saw on sale at the Ace Hardware store for $59.99. Next day I went to buy one and there was onlt two that were Remington electric. The sales price was posted right there and there were no other models around so I took it to the cash register and when she rang it up it was $99.99. I said to her wait a minute the sales paper said $59.99. She looked it up and then called the manager for advice. The manager said that maybe the computerized cash register was wrong and to type in the sales flyer number. I paid her $63. 43 with the tax and then the manager came back from where they were in the store and said actually the one on sale was out of stock but that I could have it at that price.

A savings of $40.00 on a better model. Felt like I hit the lottery. :)