Price Check What did you pay for your tractor

/ What did you pay for your tractor #1  

Reddogs

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 790 / Kubota L3301
I was looking at 4 tractors, the John Deere 3025D, the 3035D and the Kubota L2501 Gear Drive and the L3301 Gear Drive. The 2021 3025D was $18499 but rose up to $22,499 on the 2022, while the 2021 3035D was listed at $22,602 but is going for 26,499 on the 2022. I looked at the Kubota L2501DT and the L3301DT but they were even more, but I found a deal when someone had to sell their L3301, and got it for 19K. It seems prices are going up even faster than the cars, as even 2019-2020 used cars are selling above what the new 2021 models were a year ago.

/ What did you pay for your tractor #2  
Prices are so high for used, I decided to sell one of mine for a lot more than I paid for it. Even after owning it for years. Can’t beat that.
Going to throw a loader on one of the 4 I still have to make up for the loss. Well somewhat, anyway. Lol
Buy low/sell high. Some of the best advice ever given.

/ What did you pay for your tractor
Prices are so high for used, I decided to sell one of mine for a lot more than I paid for it. Even after owning it for years. Can’t beat that.
Going to throw a loader on one of the 4 I still have to make up for the loss. Well somewhat, anyway. Lol
Buy low/sell high. Some of the best advice ever given.
Yeah, I paid $10,000 for my John Deere 790 with loader and backhoe, and with 1200 hours I can probably get 15k... https://www.tractorhouse.com/listing/for-sale/209714789/2000-john-deere-790-less-than-40-hp-tractors

/ What did you pay for your tractor #6  
I bought my new 2020 LS MT2-25S with loader and quick attach (Skid Steer interface) bucket in January 2021 for $15,500. That included a 200 mile free delivery and purchase of 2 of my trade in tractors so my net out of pocket money was much, much less. I've had it for a year and absolutely love it for what I bought it to do and what it does.

/ What did you pay for your tractor #7  
Interesting what we paid. But it doesn’t matter. We all paid what we paid. Some got deals and some will be forced to pay more now. some think these prices are here to stay; time will prove that wrong. When supply comes back prices will drop. Its like physics.

/ What did you pay for your tractor
Interesting what we paid. But it doesn’t matter. We all paid what we paid. Some got deals and some will be forced to pay more now. some think these prices are here to stay; time will prove that wrong. When supply comes back prices will drop. Its like physics.
Hate to say it, but the prices dont look like they will come down, its like the toll on the bridges. We used to pay a dime at the toll to go to Biscayne Bay and it hasnt back gone down to anywhere near that, to say nothing of ones in New York City....ouch!

/ What did you pay for your tractor #9  
Paid $15,500 otd cash back then for a new 2007 Bota L3400DT 4X4 with FEL . Excellent tractor for its size .

/ What did you pay for your tractor #10  
Hate to say it, but the prices dont look like they will come down, its like the toll on the bridges. We used to pay a dime at the toll to go to Biscayne Bay and it hasnt back gone down to anywhere near that, to say nothing of ones in New York City....ouch!
Look like? what does that mean? No one can tell future reality by “ look like”. History says when supply goes up enough to beat demand, prices will retreat. May take years, but will happen.