What do ya think?

/ What do ya think?
Would like to get a remote hydraulic set up for it.

/ What do ya think?
Anyone know what type of bulb the headlight uses? Does the glass part pull out of the base? The manual is useless on this.

/ What do ya think? #13  
Nice looking machine.....been on the look out for a used 3680 w/72" myself...meanwhile my F-2880 doing fine. In terms of steering, got to think FORKLIFT all the time.....may not help the wife much though....I was already used to the unique characteristics of an articulated machine (PowerTrac 1845), but rather than follow the front, the rear end of these is like a mad crocodile tail..... after awhile you do get used to it!!

I also rigged up a trailer hitch for a 60 gal fire trailer w/Honda pump, but you will have to REALLY watch out when pulling any trailer. I am still thinking of building a basic carry-all to replace the mower deck at times, but since I left all my welding gear behind when moved down here (Tasmania), could get kind of spendy to get a shop to fab one and do not have enough future projects in mind to justify buying another welder....so who knows?? May be able to borrow one?

Enjoy your new machine!!! Cheers, Rip

/ What do ya think?
Thanks Rip! Cheers

/ What do ya think?
Part # for headlight bulb is 5H592-31140. $16. They want $605 for a canopy. WOW!

/ What do ya think? #16  
I never understood the design of these mowers. Would someone explain to me the benefit of having a mower with that design?

/ What do ya think? #17  
I never understood the design of these mowers. Would someone explain to me the benefit of having a mower with that design?
Got a rock in your path? No problem. IMG_9188.JPG Got a pesky stump that keeps sprouting up? Mow that sucker! IMG_9189.JPG Have a tree with low with hanging limbs? IMG_9190.JPG