What do you do with your forks?

/ What do you do with your forks? #111  
   / What do you do with your forks? #112  
Thanks aczlan.

/ What do you do with your forks? #113  
DSCF0785.jpgDSCF1308.JPGI use mine for everything. Forks are on at least 95% of operating hours. Built my own from parts collected from forklift service center, and made my own mounts. Added a "The Thumb" grapple that I slid on and off when needed. I just finished another fork attachment and mounted the grapple on it, so now it's a dedicated grapple. Have several tools I've made for the fork attachment: slide-on drawbar for moving wagons and trailers, slide-on tree puller, slide-on chain hook, etc. I'll try attaching a few pics of the first fork attach with grapple.

/ What do you do with your forks?
Do you close up photos of the forks that you made along with the mounts and attachments. Thanks

/ What do you do with your forks? #115  
Picked up this Hemlock log today and brought it from the back yard to the wood yard. Had to cut it into pieces to lift it, and even this section flexed the forks. But I can't imagine how I would have moved it otherwise.
image-L.jpg

/ What do you do with your forks? #116  
Lift logs, pallets, gas engines, they rarely come off the tractor. Had a new sad job for them last Friday, had to dig a grave for my old dog.

/ What do you do with your forks? #117  
With my Titan forks and this plan is locked in jello, in the morning I will pull off the RR and put my forks on then drive up to the front yard. I have a baby stump and parts to a telephone pole I need to place in a burn pile.

1216141507a.jpg

/ What do you do with your forks? #118  
Got to try out my forks today. I'm not sure exactly why this is, but there's a substantial gap between the bottom of my QA and the bottom of the plate on the forks. Tell me this is not normal, because they've already popped off while stacking a couple logs.

image-1435817224.jpg

This pic was taken from the front of the tractor for reference.

/ What do you do with your forks? #119  
Can we get a few more pics to orient ?

I don't think that's normal at all. My forks fit like my bucket

/ What do you do with your forks? #120  
What brand pallet forks? Is the QA on your FEL full seated in the QA pockets on the forks?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet