What do you think the impact of proposed tariffs will be on the price of HF tools?

/ What do you think the impact of proposed tariffs will be on the price of HF tools? #11  
Sickle bar == cutter bar

/ What do you think the impact of proposed tariffs will be on the price of HF tools? #12  
You guys watch. ***** is trying to get us to buy USA goods which I love and respect his plan.. But my bet is what ever increase we see in the China equipment the USA brands will increase the same percentage and the only losers at that point are the consumers. All goods will go up.

/ What do you think the impact of proposed tariffs will be on the price of HF tools? #13  
You guys watch. ***** is trying to get us to buy USA goods which I love and respect his plan.. But my bet is what ever increase we see in the China equipment the USA brands will increase the same percentage and the only losers at that point are the consumers. All goods will go up.
I don’t think China can afford to not push product to the US so they could drop their prices even lower to offset the tariffs and to compete. If that happens, is that bad? US infusion of jobs, tariff money infusion to the govt...... the way international trade has been going has NOT worked for the US, why stay the course? Where I live I see massive ship after massive ship of Chinese goods coming in. Not good.

/ What do you think the impact of proposed tariffs will be on the price of HF tools? #14  
Steel prices have been increasing about every other week. Expect everything made from steel to increase in price. Expect 15 to 25% and you probably won't be disapointed.