What dumb thing did you do today?

/ What dumb thing did you do today? #252  
my shop needs a new calendar next year, just sayin!

/ What dumb thing did you do today? #254  
I have posted this picture before. But like OldPath05, I was told I was a liar because people could not see the boiler in the picture. I am not sure what they were looking at, but the boiler is right there in the picture. (LOL)

Probably the dumbest thing I ever said was when she had our last baby. We were at the Baby Doctor's and I thought she had chubbed up something fierce, so I asked the doctor how many pounds a woman with child should gain for weight. He said 15-25 pounds.

I asked him what Katie gained for weight, and he said "15 pounds."

A hormonal pregnant woman who had gained the bare minimum: I figured I had better shut up while I was WAYYYYYY behind.

I'm having a bit of trouble noticing the boiler myself.....Actually truth be told I think your a lucky man. The picture and the story behind the picture shows a neat sense of humor!

/ What dumb thing did you do today? #255  
I'm having a bit of trouble noticing the boiler myself.....Actually truth be told I think your a lucky man. The picture and the story behind the picture shows a neat sense of humor!

I am impressed by your positive attitude and sense of humor while still dealing with all your medical issues and growing family. Your work ethic is to be admired also. Kudos BrokenTrack

/ What dumb thing did you do today? #256  
I am impressed by your positive attitude and sense of humor while still dealing with all your medical issues and growing family. Your work ethic is to be admired also. Kudos BrokenTrack

Well actually I was thinking of Katie's sense of humor but I like your take on it too Doofy!

/ What dumb thing did you do today?
I noticed a trail of ants going up the side of the garage wall and into three garden so I grabbed my back pack sprayer, loaded 3 gallons of spray, and went to town. Soaked the wall, the garden area, the perimeter of the house and garage, and a bunch of other places. When I put the sprayer back and cleaned it out I happened to see the bottle with the cap off so I picked it up to put it back on, and noticed I grabbed the wrong bottle. I grabbed the weed killer. That stuff is really effective, too. I’m sure In a few days I’m going to really notice how many areas I hit. Kicking myself all day for that one.

/ What dumb thing did you do today? #258  
I noticed a trail of ants going up the side of the garage wall and into three garden so I grabbed my back pack sprayer, loaded 3 gallons of spray, and went to town. Soaked the wall, the garden area, the perimeter of the house and garage, and a bunch of other places. When I put the sprayer back and cleaned it out I happened to see the bottle with the cap off so I picked it up to put it back on, and noticed I grabbed the wrong bottle. I grabbed the weed killer. That stuff is really effective, too. I’m sure In a few days I’m going to really notice how many areas I hit. Kicking myself all day for that one.

That is almost as bad as brushing your teeth with Preparation H. Live and Learn.

/ What dumb thing did you do today? #259  
That is almost as bad as brushing your teeth with Preparation H. Live and Learn.

For all the good that did, you might as well have shoved it up your rear!