Oil & Fuel What gear/hydraulic oil

/ What gear/hydraulic oil #1  

fixit

Bronze Member
Tractor
Iseki 2160f
Hi all sorry that my first post is due to wanting somthing from you all :eek:

Only i bought a TX2160F iseki compact last night and when i checked the oil in the tranmission it is quite milky looking. I would assume it has been left out in the rain and it has got in through the gear stick as there is no gatter

What oil should i replace it with once i have drained it many thanks in advance for any help

/ What gear/hydraulic oil #2  
Hi all sorry that my first post is due to wanting something from you all :eek:

Only i bought a TX2160F iseki compact last night and when i checked the oil in the transmission it is quite milky looking. I would assume it has been left out in the rain and it has got in through the gear stick as there is no gatter

What oil should i replace it with once i have drained it many thanks in advance for any help

Looks like your tractor takes 14-qts. of Gear Oil SAE 80WT. Check out the two links I provide below. You're lucky, there's a downloadable owners manual for your model Iseki. I am assuming yours is a gear type transmission, and not the hydro which was also available.

Bolens - Iseki Diesel Tractor Models

ISEKI TX2160F/BOLENS H174

/ What gear/hydraulic oil
Thankyou :) and sorry a took so long to say so lightning took out my phone (had to talk to the wife to pass the time away :D) last week and only just repaired it