What gives with my front axles

/ What gives with my front axles
I don't know what the load rating is but I do know that they advertise the 110 as having a much heavier axle as compared to the large CUT's. I would hope it is at least 60% greater than the 4710's just static load no dirt is equal to what my 4710 had with a load in the bucket. It is very easy to get 7000 lbs on the bucket while just getting materials from a pile let alone digging in clay or something else like that. They make all the wheels one position so as to releive stress of making them wider. All I know is I am tired of taking tractors to the dealer to get axles fixed. It cost me a lot of money to not have it for a couple days. The one seal started leaking almost immedialely I had no time to cause damage to it. I used to hoe for the first 25 or so hours on it. Most of the time then the front axle is off the ground b/c of the loader holding it. So that leads me to believe that it is a bad axle period. It kinda worked out ok this time taking it in since I leave for a trip for the weekend but it is still a pain in my A$$.