What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #91  
One more comment for the conspiracy theorists...

Hey, that's me, and I don't appreciate you posting my photo here on TBN.;)

Steve

Edit. A tip for those of you who, like me, hear voices in your head. Wearing aluminum foil on your head improves reception.

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #93  
Ok cool, now we know how to get rid of those huge flocks of starlings around airports, instead of shooting off the carbide cannons in the daytime. we need to be doing it at night when they are on the roost followed by some bottle rockets when they are trying to get back to their perch, and they will kill themselves. Fantastic, I think we have finally found a solution to the bird problem.
James K0UA

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #94  
I just heard on Fox News that hundreds of thousands of fish are dying around the world as well as birds but they said it does not signal an End to the World....geeez, that's comforting..what does it signal ? Seems I remember coal miners used to use a parakeet in a cage to let them know when Methane was letah...Parakeet dies and you run....Hmmmm?

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #95  
I just heard on Fox News that hundreds of thousands of fish are dying around the world as well as birds but they said it does not signal an End to the World....geeez, that's comforting..what does it signal ? Seems I remember coal miners used to use a parakeet in a cage to let them know when Methane was letah...Parakeet dies and you run....Hmmmm?

Again, I tell you the fish kills you are referring to are one species of fish. One species. Why aren't any other species dying off in the same area?

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #96  
Again, I tell you the fish kills you are referring to are one species of fish. One species. Why aren't any other species dying off in the same area?

No Moss, 100,000 or more Tillapia died in Asia somewhere and more in Sweden...it is different species of fish and birds..

I am not a conspiracy nut but I am also not naive enough to believe it was something sordid that the government would come clean with us citizens..you gotta know that...:)

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #97  
Early this morning, on my home page for my ISP, CenturyLink, I read a fairly long news story, which I cannot find now.:eek: Anyway, the basic thought was that this has been happening all around the world for many, many years; nothing unusual about it; just that now we have the Internet, instant world wide news, etc. The story cited many other both bird and fish kills that have occurred in the USA, Canada, and other continents. Specific causes were found in some cases and not in others.

Well, I finally found it again.

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #98  
Early this morning, on my home page for my ISP, CenturyLink, I read a fairly long news story, which I cannot find now.:eek: Anyway, the basic thought was that this has been happening all around the world for many, many years; nothing unusual about it; just that now we have the Internet, instant world wide news, etc. The story cited many other both bird and fish kills that have occurred in the USA, Canada, and other continents. Specific causes were found in some cases and not in others.

Well, I finally found it again.

FACT CHECK: Mass bird, fish deaths occur regularly

Well I for one, given your screen name, Bird, am glad to see you post and that you are OK..Whew ! With all of the Birds falling out of the sky it had me worried....:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #99  
Well I for one, given your screen name, Bird, am glad to see you post and that you are OK..Whew ! With all of the Birds falling out of the sky it had me worried....:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

It'll take more than a firecracker to knock this Bird out of the sky, and what do you mean "screen name"?:laughing: