What have you broke being stupid?

/ What have you broke being stupid? #42  
My arm snowboarding. Need I say more?

No one particular incidence comes to mind at the moment but I do recall several of them were preceded by the words "watch this" or "what do you mean it won't do it, watch this" etc. etc...

What is a snowboarder's last words before he dies? "Dude, watch this!"

/ What have you broke being stupid? #43  
One of the first times i installed my new 54D drive over MMM I caught the driveshaft on something under the tractor and broke the yoke. Of course you can't buy the yoke by itself so that little learning lesson cost me some big money. I was doing a good job forgetting it untill this thread brought it back up.

/ What have you broke being stupid? #44  
-Took a door frame out on cousin's barn with a Bobcat.

-Destroyed several lawn mower blades as a boy while thinking "I think I can get closer to that"

-I never broke anything doing this (somehow) but I thought it was funny to mow under the walnut tree while holding the safety chute open to see how far the walnuts would fly.

-Smacked my wife's car with the bucket while clearing snow, forgot about it by the time I got the drive done... "Hey what's that spot of rust on my car?"

-Got my Kubota stuck in the snow while trying to clear the drive this past winter. I finally made it worse to the point I got the truck to pull it out, and slid the truck into the garage door frame trying to get behind tractor.

-While not directly reloated to my tractor, I fell and broke my leg in the driveway a few days after the truck incident while I was clearing the drive again (I was walking to the tractor after moving a car)

/ What have you broke being stupid? #45  
Well, two stand out for me.
The first is recent, showing that bad ideas never die. I used to slide the mower out from under my B7800 Kubota by just picking up the front of the tractor with a bigger tractor. Until one day when the thing slipped and I caught the edge of the hood and grille with the edge of the bucket. Took $350 worth of new parts to feel better.

My classic was over 30 years ago when I lived in rural Maine. Brush piles would always burn and just leave a hole in the center and I was planning to clear two acres of 15 ft alder whips. Sooo, I figured to build the mother of all brush piles to assure success.
I put maybe 25 pallets down to keep the brush off the ground and then layered many cords of old lumber. For two years I cut and neatly stacked the brush and had a pile maybe 40' X 40'.
On the big day I sprayed with lots of gallons of diesel fuel (common practice then) as well as 5 gallons of old Coleman fuel i found that I presumed to be kerosene. Yeah, I know now it was white gas. I layed a wick back about 20 ft but the spectacular fieball (just like in the movies) took off most of my eyebrows and and some of my mustache. It still burned the center out as well as damaged most of yard tools and the front of my 9N bucket and hoses.

/ What have you broke being stupid? #46  
I have done some stupid acts, however the absolute most stupid, while not broke, was earning my user name. It is a daily reminder about being stupid.