What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #31  
Built 55 Gallon Drum Ballast for the Branson.

Took 12 80lb bags of sakrete.

IMG_0119.JPGIMG_0112.JPGIMG_0113.JPGIMG_0111.JPG

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #32  
I had to add a small "momentary" 12v switch to my starter solenoid circuit on my 3510i.
I've obviously got a "neutral safety switch" somewhere not working, but I don't have time to troubleshoot it right now.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #33  
I've spent the past few days spare time adding the 3rd function valve to my 4520R. Yesterday the 66" dual lid EA Wicked grapple arrived.

Here you go...

DSC_0505.JPGDSC_0507.JPGDSC_0506.JPGDSC_0504.JPGDSC_0503.JPG

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #34  
scored a nice deal on a Ratchet Rake locally for $150. Money well spent and it does a great job on scrub removal and dirt leveling so far.
20160909_150011.jpg

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #35  
scored a nice deal on a Ratchet Rake locally for $150. Money well spent and it does a great job on scrub removal and dirt leveling so far.
View attachment 481421

Excellent deal! I've spend many happy hours with my Branson and Ratchet Rake.

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
Wow...! That is a lot of doin' with our tractors. All I did the other day was load up some bricks and take them to another location for storage.
I like the rakes and bars. When the price is right, I will get one. The $150 for the piranha bar was a steal. The 55-gallon drum is a good idea; I used one on my other tractor. I also want a third function for my plow or a future grapple. Anyway, tractor on my friends..., stay safe and enjoy the weekend.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #37  
IMG_20160930_162957205.jpg

IMG_20161003_074027389.jpg

IMG_20160924_162354128.jpg

Cut a little wood. Held a new grandbaby. Life is good! :)

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
I like the idea of the mirror/s on the tractor- looks good. It looks like you use salvaged wood. Most of my wood is salvaged or dead standing. Yesterday I cut up some large oaks that were downed by a storm in June. The grand baby looks content. I look back at my childhood fondly when I was with my dad or granddad. It did not matter where we were or what we were doing (actually what he was doing) all that mattered to me was that I was with Him. Congratulations!

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #39  
I like the idea of the mirror/s on the tractor- looks good. It looks like you use salvaged wood. Most of my wood is salvaged or dead standing. Yesterday I cut up some large oaks that were downed by a storm in June. The grand baby looks content. I look back at my childhood fondly when I was with my dad or granddad. It did not matter where we were or what we were doing (actually what he was doing) all that mattered to me was that I was with Him. Congratulations!

The wood is salvaged. I cut up what falls around the place for firewood. We have a small house and a lot of dead lying around so I don't anticipate cutting down any live trees for the next decade or so. The mirror came standard. I don't use it much but it comes in handy when I'm close on the left side.

Another grandbaby coming today, we are headed to the hospital in an hour or so. We are well-blessed this year!

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #40  
The mirror came standard. I don't use it much but it comes in handy when I'm close on the left side.

Hmmmm.... that's what that hole is for? I don't have a mirror in that spot, but was wondering what was supposed to attach there.