What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,341  
It’s technique, I grip up high and pivot the tree at the root ball to loosen it from the ground while pulling up. Once it’s loose enough, I slide the puller down and finish pulling it out.
IMG_3408.jpg

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,342  
It’s technique, I grip up high and pivot the tree at the root ball to loosen it from the ground while pulling up. Once it’s loose enough, I slide the puller down and finish pulling it out. View attachment 807145
You must have some pretty good ballast on board to keep your tractor from tipping over.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,343  
The pines I bother digging up here have quite a tap root - do you encounter those much?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,344  
Cougsfan - I’m only nervous on side loads when it leans one way or the other. Front load was never a worry. I generally only pluck & put down heavier trees nearby sooner than later. I mostly pull out smaller saplings to thin out the stands for healthier growth.

Ning - Pine trees are extra work so I only yank the bigger ones when the ground is moist and before any dry seasons. In fact, I just pretty much stick to pulling them in the spring & early summers. I’ve used my backhoe with a ripper to break the roots on the bigger trees that was partly cut down, leaving approx 30 ft for leverage.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,346  
Well I used the bucket on mine as a mud buggy this morning.
Had a 13 yard concrete pour and about a yard went to a small pour the trucks chute couldn't reach.
Garage ramp pour 6 23 2023 #2.jpg

Garage ramp pour 6 23 2023 #4.jpg

Garage ramp pour 6 23 2023 #7.jpg

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,348  
I’ve never seen a cement truck like that. It looks backward.
The front unloading trucks are about all we see around here. That one and the second one that brought our concrete were both on Oshkosh AWD 6X8 chassis with a front and rear air tag axle.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,349  
you got my attention
did you make the ripper yourself, or find one that fits our BH?

Made it. There’s a company that also makes it but they didn’t list Bransons for compatibility but I see Kubota is listed. I figured since Amsung makes backhoes for BOTH Branson & Kubota, I inquired both the company and here in this forum but never got an answer so I fabricated one. It isn’t the best but it did the job.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,350  
Well I think I've found the leak in my AC system. Have a call into a repair outfit and to my Branson dealer for parts prices.

I believe that it's the cap on top of the side header tube.
condensor 1.jpg

And I'd like to find a replacement receiver dryer but can't locate a supplier for KB AutoTech or DHC ac parts
receiver 2.jpg