What is Everything Attachments thinking?

/ What is Everything Attachments thinking? #71  
I dont see what the hype is about, piece was welded in slightly crooked, **** happens, ream the hole a little to get the pin to slide in nicely. Its not as if it came not able to be used. Shipping it back and forth at EA's expense was a great handout to keep a customer happy, way more that what this small mishap is really worth. Personally, instead of shipping it back and forth i'd ask for maybe a small discount on another purchase later on, and then grab the torch and heat the ear up and bend it a little to align the pins better and be done with it.

/ What is Everything Attachments thinking? #72  
I dont see what the hype is about, piece was welded in slightly crooked, **** happens, ream the hole a little to get the pin to slide in nicely. Its not as if it came not able to be used. Shipping it back and forth at EA's expense was a great handout to keep a customer happy, way more that what this small mishap is really worth. Personally, instead of shipping it back and forth i'd ask for maybe a small discount on another purchase later on, and then grab the torch and heat the ear up and bend it a little to align the pins better and be done with it.

I 100% agree. But as long as we're nit-picking on how it happened, I submit my opinion!

/ What is Everything Attachments thinking? #73  

I so agree 100%. Amazing how some people make a mountain out of a mole hill. I can try and avoid customers like tha in my businesst, unfortunately EA's business model can't do the same.

/ What is Everything Attachments thinking? #74  
May this thread rest in peace and everyone have a great holiday.

/ What is Everything Attachments thinking? #76  
So would I. I would fix it even if they were ten miles down the road as long as it was useable.

/ What is Everything Attachments thinking? #77  
The hype is coming from posters that can't comprehend what they are reading, but decide to post anyway.

/ What is Everything Attachments thinking? #78  
The hype is coming from posters that can't comprehend what they are reading, but decide to post anyway.

Like You ???? :laughing::cool:

/ What is Everything Attachments thinking? #79  
Add my 2 cents to Chilly807's. Now we are up to 4 cents. :2cents: :2cents: :thumbsup:

/ What is Everything Attachments thinking? #80  
Yeah, I think we're back at just your 2 cents, I decided I wanted a refund on mine...:laughing: I think I'll stay right out of this one after all.

Sean