What is it about TBN...

/ What is it about TBN... #11  
Winter has been pretty easy in PA but it's back. Woke up to six inches of snow Sunday morning. I now get a chance to use the CK30 but I was getting to like the warm winter.

Enjoy your vacation and bring back some of the heat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What is it about TBN... #12  
Sorry, but you can have all the heat you want. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif If it got any warmer here in the summertime I'd think about moving further north. I'm not a person that loves any temp over 75 -80 at any time of the year. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Maybe I could get used to it but I haven't yet. Hope your enjoying your vacation and have another cool one for me as well.

Steve

/ What is it about TBN... #13  
John, you should take your vacation up north, look at all the fun were having!!!...cag

Attachments

• 819617-DSC01251.jpg
    819617-DSC01251.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 145
   / What is it about TBN... #14  
cag,
Can I interest you in a cab? w/heat?
We've had maybe 6" of that stuff this season, and that was the first week in December. I had 19 hours on my baby after that "storm", and I've still got 19 hours /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Oh well, spring is coming /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Tom

/ What is it about TBN... #15  
The thing is with a cab I'd be missing in all that snow that tends to fly back in my face /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ah.......... the fun I'm having /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif...cag

/ What is it about TBN... #16  
Island, If possible please post a pic' of the Yamaha 2 wheel rice pickin' tractor.

John

/ What is it about TBN... #17  
It's more of a rice paddy plow than a pickin' device. I'll try to get a photo. They are not plowing right now but I'll keep my eyes peeled for one in storage.

To help you imagine one, they are fundementally like a traditional ox/horse drawn plow only there is a diesel engine sitting on top of the wheels which are metal. The plow or other implement is behind the wheels. Plowing is done with the field flooded and the operator controls it kinda like a DR brush mower by walking behind. The control arms/handle bars are about 6-8 feet long.

I found a photo of a Chinese hand tractor that is similar (but a bit larger and it has a seat). Photo attached. Love those PTO guards!!

Attachments

• 819792-CHT%20puddling%20small.jpg
    819792-CHT%20puddling%20small.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 159
   / What is it about TBN... #18  
Well have fun John - and keep posting.

Reading this does cause me to consider trying to get a pic of the snow on Mauna Kea though.

David

/ What is it about TBN... #19  
That's where all the snow's been going.
Our back driveway looks more like Islandtractors picture (less the Chinese hand tractor & man from China) rain, rain, rain

Seems that mud season has come 2 months early around here.

And like 6or7dazeaweek I lurked around this site a long time, well over a year, before I posted.
(my reason only being afraid to step into a mostly male environment)

Florida's only a few days away
(Kioti John-In the other post I didn't realize you were in a Mexican casa <font color="blue"> in </font> Mexico, I thought you were rubbing it in the fact you live in the sunny south /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)
I'll be checking in on TBN while I'm on vacation also.

But hey gotta go, for some reason the boss seems to think I should be working! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Can't wait til she heads to Florida /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ What is it about TBN... #20  
Well Becky it's great to have you aboard, good thing you didn't let the all male environment stop you, TBN is for everyone /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif...cag