What is LVB25606 rear hydraulic outlet kit?

/ What is LVB25606 rear hydraulic outlet kit? #1  

dannyk

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota and John Deere tractors 20-40HP; skid steer loader
Sorry to show my ignorance, but am I correct in assuming this LVB25606 kit consists of:

1) 4 hoses that run between the loader ports on my 2520 and the rear of the tractor
2) 4 male quick couplers on the hoses that attach to the loader ports
3) 4 female couplers on the hoses that mount at the rear end
4) Some sort of mounting plate for the couplers at the rear

Is this a reasonable way to run a hydraulic top link when using a back blade without the loader while providing for future top n tilt functions? Then I would operate a hydraulic top link with the loader joystick with two of the hoses connected.

Or perhaps I am misunderstanding the whole thing! Sorry my experience with hydraulics is so limited. BTW, I do not have any extra hydraulics with my tractor other than the loader.

Thanks for your responses!
Danny

Perhaps this was already answered here:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...uestion-regarding-rear-selective-control.html

/ What is LVB25606 rear hydraulic outlet kit? #2  
This kit just re-routes oil from mid body couplers to the rear of the tractor. You would unplug loader connections and plug in these connections. If you just need the one hyd function then this kit along with the diverter kit would be the handiest as far as not haveing to unplug anything. Otherwise you will need to unplug one function and plug in the other.

/ What is LVB25606 rear hydraulic outlet kit?
Thanks for your reply. Looks like the diverter kit requires the independent lift (that I also don't have), so the whole thing gets rather expensive to add on. Maybe I'll look into one of those Hydraulinks. Something simpler might meet my needs.

/ What is LVB25606 rear hydraulic outlet kit? #4  
There are plenty of threads on adding your own set of remotes to the 2x20 series machines using the power beyond.

/ What is LVB25606 rear hydraulic outlet kit?
Thanks Kenny. But I don't have Power Beyond. Is it easy to install? I'm guessing I'm out of my league here.

Last edited: