What is missing?

/ What is missing? #1  

BCNU

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2630
Had my 2630 delivered today and after driver left i noticed there was a peice missing in the fender. It is a hole right behing the position control lever and cruise contol lever. It is black and has 4 tabs like a plate or something should go in it. Emailed picture to the dealer and he didn't know what went there so he is contacting his rep. Could any of you please fill me in on what gose here, should be some kind of cover a least I would think. I would post the pic but can not get it compressed enough to work. If i figure out how to compress it enough I will post it. Thanks in advance for any info!

/ What is missing? #2  
Its a black snap in plastic cover that goes there. Mine was also missing on delivery and was brought out a few days later and snapped in place. I believe the opening was made to except extra hydraulic controls for the rear if you want them.

/ What is missing? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Its a black snap in plastic cover that goes there. Mine was also missing on delivery and was brought out a few days later and snapped in place. I believe the opening was made to except extra hydraulic controls for the rear if you want them. )</font>

YEP! I couldnt figure it out myself on my B3030..and somone here on the BB posted a pic of their OPTIONAL POSITION hyd setup! Thats where it would go. ( Kind of a cheezy looking lid/etc aint it??)

/ What is missing?
Thanks, I knew something had to go in there, not just a hole in the fender. I will let my dealer know so they can get me one on there. Thanks again!