What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #1  

RidgeTopWVA

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4400
I hate it when you go into a store or a restaraunt and a customer starts talking and getting angry with the waiter/waitress or store clerk. If you have a problem go talk to the manager and don't get mad at the employees and don't talk to them in a demeaning way they are caught in the middle between the customer and management.
Thats not cool at all

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #3  
The car that runs ten miles an hour under the speed limit that is until there is a passing lane then they can run ten over , got to be a special place down under for them !
I recently expressed my sentiments on this exact subject in another thread, so I will just say that I agree.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #4  
The car that runs ten miles an hour under the speed limit that is until there is a passing lane then they can run ten over , got to be a special place down under for them !
Those idiots side by side at 10 under the speed limit impeding traffic need to go to the same place.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #5  
I hate it when I go to buy gas and there are cars waiting behind the car at the pump. And the driver of the car at the pump goes into the station to buy a drink and lottery tickets while blocking the pump.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #6  
Those idiots side by side at 10 under the speed limit impeding traffic need to go to the same place.
I can top that one. After work one day I headed down to look at an implement 140 miles away... then I had to drive home again. Going down the interstate (speed limit 75) I got behind 2 beer vendor trucks travelling side by side at 45 mph, with a line of cars building up behind them. We travelled over 14 miles that way and people were not impressed. After watching 1 motorist pass them in the breakdown lane I got on the CB and warned them that I had taken their truck numbers and would be filing a complaint.
They didn't reply (probably didn't have radios in their truck) but I did have a conversation with an unhappy trucker. Finally we came to a construction site with a one lane bridge... before they could double up again somebody got beside them and then the rest of us followed.

I did write a letter of complaint to the company giving them the details as well as truck numbers, time, and mile markers on the interstate so that they would know it wasn't just a crank complaint. They wrote me back stating they would look into it but I doubt that anything ever happened.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #8  
I can top that one. After work one day I headed down to look at an implement 140 miles away... then I had to drive home again. Going down the interstate (speed limit 75) I got behind 2 beer vendor trucks travelling side by side at 45 mph, with a line of cars building up behind them. We travelled over 14 miles that way and people were not impressed. After watching 1 motorist pass them in the breakdown lane I got on the CB and warned them that I had taken their truck numbers and would be filing a complaint.
They didn't reply (probably didn't have radios in their truck) but I did have a conversation with an unhappy trucker. Finally we came to a construction site with a one lane bridge... before they could double up again somebody got beside them and then the rest of us followed.

I did write a letter of complaint to the company giving them the details as well as truck numbers, time, and mile markers on the interstate so that they would know it wasn't just a crank complaint. They wrote me back stating they would look into it but I doubt that anything ever happened.
That's actually quite common on Interstate 30 headed south between Hot Springs and Arkadelphia.

The slow lane is rough and will beat the daylights out of you. So the truckers will camp out in the hammer lane and impede traffic.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #9  
That's actually quite common on Interstate 30 headed south between Hot Springs and Arkadelphia.

The slow lane is rough and will beat the daylights out of you. So the truckers will camp out in the hammer lane and impede traffic.
I would say these guys were doing it just because they could.

Edit; I just went back and found the email I sent back in 2016. They were doing 60 in a 75, not 45 as I had previously stated.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #10  
Dropping your trash right where you stand even with a trash can right near by.
Throwing trash out the car window.
Road Hunters..... night time road hunter are past a peeve.
Parking so you block through access for others.