Comparison What is the best brand of tractor?

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #341  
Wow. . . A 6 year old thread, just to get things started today. I guess with all the ice on the ground out there, this is going to be the fun for the day.

I’d say the best brand is a Hoyt Clagwell. ;););)

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #342  
Wow. . . A 6 year old thread, just to get things started today. I guess with all the ice on the ground out there, this is going to be the fun for the day.

I’d say the best brand is a Hoyt Clagwell. ;););)
Wow you are right down the road from me. Do you know Jason Fawns?

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #343  
Wow you are right down the road from me. Do you know Jason Fawns?
Nope. Only been here just over 3 years. I’m down in the SW corner of VZ County by the State Park - by Big Rock.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #344  
Only a few miles from me. I'm off 2339

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #345  
Just as the title says what brand in Your Opinion is the best brand of tractors and why?

Let's say 120hp and under so most brands that have compacts but not big Ag tractors are still in the competition.
I wish people would say what brand of tractor they are talking about. They give a model number or a color. I do not know all the model numbers. To the point my tractor could be bought painted red,green,yellow, blue or any other color. It's a model 435L do you know what it is.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #349  
We've had this discussion. It is obviously open for debate and peoples experience will vary with the same brand. I believe mechanical technology is shared globally today to the point that the materials used and customer service are more critical to the end result than design assuming the design fits you intended use.
Kubota is the clear winner in the under 50hp category

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #350  
so subjective ... and this post was under a rock
1675357192593.png