What is this blade worth?

/ What is this blade worth? #11  
Hmm i got curious and checked the Kubota website... an L series Kubota weighs inbetween 1500 and 2000 kg, and a 50 hp M series weighs somewhere between 1800 and 2000 kg, which is still no match for my Zetor 5245 at 3200 kg.... :)

I think i understand why you want a smaller blade.... ;)

Too bad shipment fee would be killing to me, because that blade made me drool :p

/ What is this blade worth? #12  
I'll give you $100 for it on-sight today.

Seriously, that is a nice blade and the guide wheels are great for fine grading and road work. Looks a little big and bulky for your unit but a good 60-90hp tractor can make fine use of it.

Dump the 3pt, set the gauge wheels, and grade like no tomorrow.

/ What is this blade worth? #13  
That is really a nice blade and certainly worth more than $3,000. Only problem is finding someone that really can use it.

Here is one for sale:

LAND PRIDE RBT55120 For Sale at TractorHouse.com

This is one that was on Ebay and the price was Buy-it-Now price was 4,995!
eBay: New 10' Land Pride Grading Blade Model RBT55120 (item 180087778313 end time Feb-26-07 17:30:04 PST)

This is another brand, but the price is up there!

eBay: 10' Heavy Duty, 3 Point Rear Blade 3-Way Hyd Adjustment (item 320108642217 end time May-07-07 15:20:34 PDT)

You might be able to list it in a local / state Ag new paper, Craigs List, E-bay and sell it for around $4,000.

Wayne

/ What is this blade worth?
Deerlope said:
Put some sand or what ever in the FEL bucket. Then your front wheel drive will be much more use to you and you will also be able to steer.

I can't believe I never considered doing that before, it's so obvious. I made a concious effort to find some heavy dirt to load into it, and got a nice big scoop of dirt and thick sod. It made a big difference, mostly in bouncing up and down when the blade is raised.

Thanks for everyone's help. Still not sure what I'm going to do with it though.

/ What is this blade worth? #15  
Where are you located and what do you think you'd need for it? PM me

/ What is this blade worth?
DaddyRabbit said:
Where are you located and what do you think you'd need for it? PM me

I'm in Upper Michigan (the U.P.) Haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet, but if your still interested, I can make some calls and see what I would have to get should I decide to sell.

/ What is this blade worth? #17  
Wow, thats a wee bit far for me as I'm in NC and the freight on that fine blade would kill me :(

98hd said:
I'm in Upper Michigan (the U.P.) Haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet, but if your still interested, I can make some calls and see what I would have to get should I decide to sell.

/ What is this blade worth? #18  
98hd said:
I can't believe I never considered doing that before, it's so obvious. I made a concious effort to find some heavy dirt to load into it, and got a nice big scoop of dirt and thick sod. It made a big difference, mostly in bouncing up and down when the blade is raised.

Thanks for everyone's help. Still not sure what I'm going to do with it though.

When I got my L3830 I was trying to pull a pretty good size boulder out of a hole and the front drive was not doing much good. So I loaded the bucket with sand and say what a difference. Once it was out and I could get behind it I just kept rolling it with the FEL.