What is this called?

/ What is this called? #1  

Atchuuu

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330 HSTC
Looking for one of these but don't know what it's called.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Hydraulic cylinder.JPG
    Hydraulic cylinder.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 772
   / What is this called? #2  
Where does it go, what does it do, and what does it attach to? Some will probably recognize it as is, or you may need to add another pic of it attached where it's used.

/ What is this called?
I ordered a new hydraulic cylinder that has the clevis pin on both ends and it won't fit. The old cylinder that I am replacing (as shown in photo) had a adapter that connected to the cylinder and then slid into the bracket on the rear of the tractor. The area circled in red is the part I am looking for.

/ What is this called?
I had this on my tractorHydraulic cylinder.JPG

Welded_Top_link.main.jpg

Last edited:
   / What is this called?
I think it may be called a Clevis Knuckle

/ What is this called? #7  
Not sure what it is called but there are many cylinders that are that design. Can you take it off the old cylinder and install on the new cylinder with out any length issue.

/ What is this called? #8  
Kinda like what your looking for, just trying to help, Clevis panhard bar mount.
50162CAA-D312-41E9-8B4F-8910DAB9E26C.png

/ What is this called?
Not sure what it is called but there are many cylinders that are that design. Can you take it off the old cylinder and install on the new cylinder with out any length issue.

I will have to take it off the old cylinder and add another if I am going to use the new one. It will make the length a couple inches longer than the old one which should be okay. The photo of the cylinder on the Majester website looked it was the same as the old one. Clevis on one side and eye on the other but it had the Clevis on both.

Thanks for helping.

/ What is this called?
Thanks Imold-

That is the same concept. Now I have a name for something similar which may help me search for it. The bolts and mounting holes will keep this from working.

May have to just send the new cylinder back if possible and get a new one.