What is this called?

/ What is this called? #21  
These are not what I am looking for. Here is a better illustration. The ones shown are in reverse.

Those are for a standard top link, not a hydraulic cylinder.

/ What is this called?

I have tried this search numerous times. It is the wrong type of knuckle. (if that is what it is called). If someone has searched it and found something similar to what I am looking for please point me in the right direction. The orientation of the "Knuckle" is important. The male end must go into the clevis of the hydraulic cylinder as shown above in both the photo and the image I posted.

Thanks, InkedWrong knuckle_LI.jpgKnuckle.JPGInkedTop Link_LI.jpg

Last edited:
   / What is this called?
   / What is this called? #26  
I made a set for a loader that I use to have. It took me about 20 min to machine one out of a solid block of steel. These were much bigger than the ones you need but a machine shop should be able to make 2 in less than an hour

/ What is this called? #27  
I have one of those on my adjustable side link.

/ What is this called?
If you can't find one you might have to make one or have it made.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...draulic-top-link-post4953531.html#post4953531

When I started the post I needed one. Since then I have decided to have my old top link rebuilt so I no longer need the part but am still curious as to what they are called and why they are hard to find. Hydraulic shop operator is of the opinion that they are not sold separately from the Top Link itself. That was hard to believe but may very well be the case.

/ What is this called? #29  
When I started the post I needed one. Since then I have decided to have my old top link rebuilt so I no longer need the part but am still curious as to what they are called and why they are hard to find.-----------------------.

Check with a John Deere parts man. They are used on a lot of older JD tractors.

/ What is this called?
Took my top link to the Hydraulic shop. Cost was just over $100 to repair vs. $260. to purchase new. Reasonable enough.