What is up and coming brand in your area?

/ What is up and coming brand in your area? #21  
Kioti is the big "up and comer" here followed by LS. There are several well established JD and Kubota dealerships.

/ What is up and coming brand in your area? #22  
If I had to predict who would move into my area (presently Deere, Massey, Case, Kubota, NH) and be successful, I would guess LS. They seem to be a step ahead of Kioti and Mahindra IMHO. However, I am having trouble seeing a 6th dealer of any brand in town.

/ What is up and coming brand in your area? #23  
JD and Kubota are still the top brands around me but Kioti has a couple of new dealerships as well.

/ What is up and coming brand in your area? #24  
If I had to predict who would move into my area (presently Deere, Massey, Case, Kubota, NH) and be successful, I would guess LS. They seem to be a step ahead of Kioti and Mahindra IMHO. However, I am having trouble seeing a 6th dealer of any brand in town.

That's a good point...market saturation doesn't help anybody, and all those companies have market research people studying it constantly.

My guess is that we could see some of the old guard move away from SCUTs, and CUTs, and focus on the bigger machines, leaving the smaller size market to the newcomers. In some ways, I think we've already seen some of that at some of the bigger dealers.

/ What is up and coming brand in your area? #25  
That's a good point...market saturation doesn't help anybody, and all those companies have market research people studying it constantly.

My guess is that we could see some of the old guard move away from SCUTs, and CUTs, and focus on the bigger machines, leaving the smaller size market to the newcomers. In some ways, I think we've already seen some of that at some of the bigger dealers.

LS obviously has penetration already into anywhere NH is sold so I think it is a natural they do well as an up and coming "brand". They already have a substantial base.

/ What is up and coming brand in your area? #26  
JD are becoming a Franchise Brand here, there are no independent dealers no more. You can't price against another dealer cause its the same owner.

/ What is up and coming brand in your area? #27  
I did see a Kioti here every now and then but that has stopped since the dealer no longer sales them and has since switched to McCormick. I have yet to see any of the McCormicks around even though the name goes way back in IH history. Around here for compacts it is all Deere,Kubota, and a few older Ford/New Hollands and Massey Fergusons. For large ag its all Deere, Case IH, a little Agco,New holland and Cat in the mix. Just does not seem like around here the less known brands stay around for long because the dealers end up closing due to low sales I guess. I know at one time Deutz Allis was really taking off around here and had the best warranty's of anyone (5years,5,000hours). When Agco was formed and KHD got out of the mix it really put the screws to allot of big guys with Deutz Allis stuff. You could not hardly give the stuff away. There is a Deere dealer in every direction here. I am one that does most of my own work but I must admit a close dealer is nice. I dont think Deere makes any better than anyone else in small equipment but resale, close dealer, and quick parts availability is nice.

/ What is up and coming brand in your area? #28  
JD are becoming a Franchise Brand here, there are no independent dealers no more. You can't price against another dealer cause its the same owner.

That is what we have here too.. the whole region seems to be owned by one outfit.

/ What is up and coming brand in your area? #29  
here there are NH, Deere, Case, Kubota, Massey, Mahindra, LS, and Koiti. On the smaller side most are kubotas and JDs, with a few of the rest thrown in. I only know of one Koiti, one Mahindra, and one LS.

on the Ag side it's all JD and NH. One outfit runs Case. for combines, JD, NH, Case are all fairly popular