What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,781  
Talking to you is like clapping with one hand

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,782  
When threatened reply

"Well don't let fear or common sense stop you"

May have already been posted. Maybe by me. Long thread!!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,783  
I heard a fellow refer once to a terrible seat cover installation as looking like "somebody put socks on a chicken"
I was helping a frind one time put a seat cover on and he looked at and said sam that looks like a hog's a*** sowed up with a grape vine.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,784  
Talking to you is like clapping with one hand

How's things on the wrong side of the bay? Haven't seen you posting lately, then again you probably avoid the bs threads I've been posting in.:D

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,785  
I cant say it here, but if anyone knows who Cyrus is, they will know what it is!!

Now F........

Attachments

• image-3475732161.jpg
    image-3475732161.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 107
   / What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,786  
How's things on the wrong side of the bay? Haven't seen you posting lately, then again you probably avoid the bs threads I've been posting in.:D

Things are great. Thanks for asking. Haven't been on your side (the right side) for a while. The old man needs some help but I'm tied down. 1-1/2 year old and a very pregnant mama (due first week sept) looks like hunting season may be limited;-)

Hope all is well!!

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,787  
I heard a fellow refer once to a terrible seat cover installation as looking like "somebody put socks on a chicken"

I have always heard 'like a sock on a rooster' to mean a good fit. [roosters are called by other names]

When Daddy was working on something and he had to step back and think about what coarse of action would be best, he would say, "let me see, said the blind man."

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,788  
To knock a thing down, especially if it is cocked at an arrogant angle, is a deep delight of the blood.
George Santayana

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,789  
To knock a thing down, especially if it is cocked at an arrogant angle, is a deep delight of the blood.
George Santayana

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #1,790  
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life son". Dean Wormer -- Animal House