What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #842  
Bullbreaker, you will have to admit that MossflowerWoods gave a good reply to your post. :D

Yes he most certainly did ! :laughing:
But also remember you can't take it with you--$$$$$$.

Maybe I should have thrown Mrs.Howell in the mix and see which TBN-er had the hots for her ! :laughing:

Boone

Attachments

• hzkm2wjkn5kekj5m.jpg
    hzkm2wjkn5kekj5m.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 182
   / What is your favorite Quote or Saying?

Maybe I should have thrown Mrs.Howell in the mix and see which TBN-er had the hots for her ! :laughing:

Boone
Mr Howell might even offer a substantial monetary incentive for someone to take his Wife. :D

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #844  
I got your Gilligan's Island right here!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTCYLbFxTpI]Stairway to Gilligan's Island - YouTube[/ame]

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #845  

Boone

I didn't have the hots for Mrs Howell, but she did seem to be a nice person and a reasonable woman.

My ideal woman would be Seven of Nine. She seems both knowledgeable, and logical. As a single person, I can announce such preferences. Please don't anyone endanger your happiness...and draw a beat down if you are married, or otherwise incarcerated. :D

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #846  
"Make Hay while the Sun shines"

:D
David

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #847  
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #848  
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

How about "If it ain't fixed, don't broke it".....

I say this cuz I always end up getting everyone elses screw-ups that they tried to fix....:(

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #849  
I am sorry to see that the YouTube embed didn't work. You can just go to the embed and click on YouTube.

A law suit got this parody off the air when it had been #1 on Dr. Demento for some time in 1978. It had been extremely popular and Dr. "D" fans were heartbroken. I'm so glad to hear it again after all these years.

For a better audio version, go here: Little Roger and the Goosebumps - Bluoz. I found this stream recorded from a near perfect 45 RPM after a little searching. They said, "no," the rare 45 isn't for sale.

/ What is your favorite Quote or Saying? #850  
She had some tig ol bitties