What kind of a hill can a mini excavator handle.

/ What kind of a hill can a mini excavator handle. #21  
Note, no ROPS! I'm sure being on it is worse than it looks. Not something I would have the nerve for!

/ What kind of a hill can a mini excavator handle. #22  
That does look sketchy with no rops, but at least he shows good technique.

/ What kind of a hill can a mini excavator handle. #23  
Experience is your friend especially operating any machinery on a slope.
Is it too steep for the CTL? 6" trees should not be much trouble for that Kub. ctl I've seen you post before. The mini will prolly have a blade on it, keep it "downhill" while your working on the stumps, and depending on the slope, swing the boom up hill while traveling across the slope. I've kept the boom close in but downhill in extreme conditions in case it's needed as a crutch or to catch yourself if necessary. The mini's can be a little tippy vs. a larger machine.

Roger that on keeping the blade down hill and swinging the arm up hill. I have taken my mini on some pretty steep inclines. I try to drive up the hill with the blade behind me, set the blade for stability, and dig going up hill. Also, less chance of falling off the machine going up hill...

/ What kind of a hill can a mini excavator handle. #24  
All sounds good but no one has said anything about the engine.
My New Holland says ok up to and do not exceed 20 degrees.
Lack of oil supply and proper oiling.

/ What kind of a hill can a mini excavator handle. #25  
I work over 20 degrees but use the blade to level the machine to help lower the chance of oil related issues.

/ What kind of a hill can a mini excavator handle. #26  
No mini ex can work efficiently on a slope without either leveling the machine with the blade or building a little platform to work off of.