What loader bucket size for john deere 3520 with turf tires?

/ What loader bucket size for john deere 3520 with turf tires?
Wound up ordering the 73in heavy duty bucket and 300cx. Decided that I will have sometimes to move piles of dirt distances And mulch work. Sure will be nice to not shovel dirt into my trailer anymore. I will have to pick up a tooth bar too. Who sells them cheap for a 73 inch bucket?

cheap 73inch toothbar options anyone. have loader on order

/ What loader bucket size for john deere 3520 with turf tires? #33  
If you're going to fill a six foot bucket with dirt, you're gonna need some counterweight. I suggest the JD ballast box, perhaps even the extensions. As for the toothbar, cheaper is not always better. Besides, 73" is an odd size. Again, I recommend JD - for quality as well as fit. It doesn't make sense to spend five figures on a tractor, then cheap out on a toothbar.

//greg//

If you're going to fill a six foot bucket with dirt, you're gonna need some counterweight. I suggest the JD ballast box, perhaps even the extensions. As for the toothbar, cheaper is not always better. Besides, 73" is an odd size. Again, I recommend JD - for quality as well as fit. It doesn't make sense to spend five figures on a tractor, then cheap out on a toothbar.

//greg//
ok. ill will contact them about the toothbar. I got the jd ballast box with extensions also. thank you Gregg. deere has there buckets listed as 61 inch and 73 inch for some reason. im sure its 72

//greg//

greg thanks for the advise with the toothbar. I called the salesman and had him order the 73 inch toothbar for my bucket. With the discount, it is only gonna cost me 460 buckets. About the same price as an aftermarket one. Im glad you gave me this advise because for the price its a no brainer. Also, I filled the ballast box with extensions today and it took 11 bags of 80 pound concrete. So with the weight of the buck and quick hitch, it equals to about 1080 pounds. Heres a picture and video of the loader in action
IMG_1439_zpsf0a83ddd.jpg

/ What loader bucket size for john deere 3520 with turf tires? #36  
Nice, that's exactly where the shovel should be, on the ground and out of the way. :D

BTW- How do you like that vertical exhaust? Did you do the install. I like it!

/ What loader bucket size for john deere 3520 with turf tires? #37  
Very nice

Nice, that's exactly where the shovel should be, on the ground and out of the way. :D

BTW- How do you like that vertical exhaust? Did you do the install. I like it!
I like the vertical exhaust a lot. Ordered with tractor but dealer installed it.