Loader What loader models with fit a Massey TO-35?

/ What loader models with fit a Massey TO-35? #11  
Found a listing for a Davis loader model 101 - 102 and backhoe model 185 for Fergusons on the Ford Tractor N News. This was a list of archived publications. I also checked out agcopartsbooks.com and searched 32 loader / Massey Ferguson. Although the loaders are close to the one Bonez has I don't think it is is. I would guess it would be something like a Davis, Wagner or Dearborn. All these were listed in the N-News and Fergusons did evolve from the Fords.

/ What loader models with fit a Massey TO-35?
Thanks everyone. It seems like tracking down a loader is a lot more difficult than we originally thought. I found a Ford loader nearby and was thinking about retrofitting it. The loader is a I9-97. I think I am going to post in the hydraulic forum to figure out what other parts we need to get in order to retrofit the Ford Loader onto the TO35.

/ What loader models with fit a Massey TO-35? #13  
I did some more searching and found that Davis made a loader for Massey Ferguson with the number 99. I was able to search agcopartsbooks.com and searched Davis Loader and came up with this info. In this parts list I found the loader was made for a TO35, FE35 and MF35. It has a single bucket dump cylinder and the frame and arms are of box design. Looks like a real sturdy loader. I also searched for the 101 and 102 loader and had no success.

/ What loader models with fit a Massey TO-35? #14  
Massey MF32 front end loader with mechanical trip bucket and massey 2 spool control valve (mounts under seat) fits to-35, mf35, mf50 and i think mf65. mounts to 4-bolts midway back on belly of tractor and to the rear axle, very easy installation.