What MMM Decks are compatible with the B2710 ?

/ What MMM Decks are compatible with the B2710 ? #1  

JWR

Elite Member
Tractor
MF 2660 LP, 3 Kubota B2150, Kubota BX2200, MH Pacer, Gravely 5660, etc.
The deck that is normally listed for the B2710 is the RCK60-27B (aside from the 72 inch which is not what I'm after.) I have B2150's with the RC60-21 or RC60-21B decks.

My question is:

Will the RC6021 decks work on a B2710 using the same suspension and attachment hardware between the deck and the tractor as is used for the RCK60-27B? Anyone familiar enough to know what the differences are and to what degree are they interchangeable?

My documentation on the older B2150 and the RC60-21 decks predates the B2710 and is thus no help.

/ What MMM Decks are compatible with the B2710 ? #2  
It's all I got.

Attachments

• Kubota B-Series Mowing Matching Chart.jpg
    Kubota B-Series Mowing Matching Chart.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 57
   / What MMM Decks are compatible with the B2710 ?
Thanks crbr. That's more than I found anywhere else so far.
Pretty sure I have answered my own question as follows: Got an in-person up close look at the B2710 yesterday and I see several issues making it very unlikely that any of the other MMM decks from Kubota will fit it.
First the fender label on the B2710 seems to say the mid PTO is around 2500 rpm while the B2150 has a much lower mid PTO rpm even in the high setting. In other words incompatible rpm.
Secondly the front yoke that most small Kubotas BX2200, B2150, etc.) have to pull the MMM deck along has oddly different interface with the deck compared to the other 60" decks. Have not gotten as far as to pull a splined shaft and see if those mate up.

I believe this is a dead horse -- I have several MMM decks for my B2150s and hoped my spare deck for parts would also be a spare for parts for another family member who is buying a B2710. I think the answer is NO. Low priority , would just have been a nicety...

/ What MMM Decks are compatible with the B2710 ?
Thanks crbr. That's more than I found anywhere else so far.
Pretty sure I have answered my own question as follows: Got an in-person up close look at the B2710 yesterday and I see several issues making it very unlikely that any of the other MMM decks from Kubota will fit it.
First the fender label on the B2710 seems to say the mid-mount PTO is around 2500 rpm while the B2150 has a much lower mid PTO rpm even in the high setting. In other words incompatible rpm. Secondly the front yoke that most small Kubotas have to pull the MMM deck along has oddly different interface with the deck compared to the other 60" decks. Have not gotten as far as to pull a splined shaft and see if those mate up.

I believe this is a dead horse -- I have several MMM decks for my B2150s and hoped my spare deck for parts would also be a spare for parts for another family member who is buying a B2710. I think the answer is NO. Low priority , would just have been a nicety...