What new fluids to buy for 4720h 50 hour change

/ What new fluids to buy for 4720h 50 hour change #11  
Do you check the front differential fluid level with the plug screwed in OR left loose [not screwed in] Our new dealer in Ephrata thought screwed in, I have always thought not screwed in.

I'm with you, I just set the indicator in and pull to check, have never screwed one in then out to check.

/ What new fluids to buy for 4720h 50 hour change #12  
I get my fluids from the local oil company. Check your phone book. It DOES pay to research for compatible oil and your local dealer SHOULD have this info.

/ What new fluids to buy for 4720h 50 hour change #13  
Do you check the front differential fluid level with the plug screwed in OR left loose [not screwed in] Our new dealer in Ephrata thought screwed in, I have always thought not screwed in.

I wondered that for years on screw in dip sticks. You see them on motorcycles, lawn mowers, and small engines all the time. Since then I have been assured by several mechanics that the normal procedure is not to screw it in. Unscrew it, wipe it clean, and reinsert into the hole and remove to get the proper level.

/ What new fluids to buy for 4720h 50 hour change #14  
I don't know where the drain plugs are at , does the front part or say front wheel drive have drain pugs on both sides or are they connected and u just drain and fill one side .

/ What new fluids to buy for 4720h 50 hour change #15  
They're connected. You have to drain both axle housings as they are low points but you fill from one.

/ What new fluids to buy for 4720h 50 hour change #16  

Read your owner's manual. On other engines like BS vs Honda I have, The two theories are exactly opposite so I have to pay attention to which engine I am testing.

On raising the front end to keep the front diff from draining, you want to change the fluid in the entire front axle. The reason for the two plugs is that the sumps at each wheel are lower than the connecting tube and one side would not drain completely if you used the plug on the other side to drain the whole system. I have to check, but I may even have a drain plug on the diff housing.....been awhile since I changed fluids...forgot.